Have not seen 10 approval updates on Rupnet for long now

Stop This Trick To Popularise The Stupid Site Rupnet

:mad: STOP THIS MARKETING TRICK TO POPULARISE THE STUPID SITE RUPNET :mad:

:mad: THIS IS MIS-USE OF THIS FORUM :mad:

Last edited by a moderator:
waiting4I140 said:
:mad: STOP THIS MARKETING TRICK TO POPULARISE THE STUPID SITE RUPNET :mad:

:mad: THIS IS MIS-USE OF THIS FORUM :mad:

This post is among the worst crap I have seen on this site. Can you explain what your problem is with that site? FYI, that site was a good statistical reference(probably before you came along).

Also use normal fonts and stop wasting space.

As per the font is concern ... I have reduced to a regular size.

But, I think you are also part of the Rupnet website.

san_1 said:
This post is among the worst crap I have seen on this site. Can you explain what your problem is with that site? FYI, that site was a good statistical reference(probably before you came along).

Also use normal fonts and stop wasting space.

waiting4I140 said:
As per the font is concern ... I have reduced to a regular size.

But, I think you are also part of the Rupnet website.

I am not sure what you mean by being part of Rupnet website but I had updated my details on the Rupnet website and I used to visit it once a day to see how many approvals and what RD were showing up. Though I don't visit it anymore and haven't updated it in a while (after I got my cards.). Plan to do so soon.

14 today!(as of now 9:16 PM CST)

14 Approvals today(as of now 9:16 PM CST) including mine. Hope every one waiting for long gets approved soon.

kmnalluri said:
14 Approvals today(as of now 9:16 PM CST) including mine. Hope every one waiting for long gets approved soon.
about time!!! this has been a very slow week.

Rupnet might not be good tracker but just the sample might help the people who are waiting for a long time and trying to predict their own case. Infact Rupnet and Immigration.com helped me to get early approval. Based on I-485 tracking statistics I applied for EAD renewal just before the FP expiry which might have triggered I-485 approval. But as always all our predictions might not be true always.

Been a long time since I last saw double digit approvals on rupnet. 11 so far today, 8:45 PM EDT.

You are right Peeved.

And there are quite a few AUG '04 FP2 approvals also. Good for all FP2 guys !!

Sanga,

All these dates have stopped making sense to me. There are people with PD later than mine getting approved. People with RD later than mine getting approved. People with ND later than mine getting approved. People with FP1 date later than mine getting approved. People with FP2 date later than mine getting approved. I don't know what's next.

It doesn't mean I am envious of those that are approved. If they're approved good for them. May life present them with the best.

Besides, there are also those that filed before me and are still waiting for their approval.

All I am counting on now is numbers. How many are approved on a given day. May be if they approve lots of cases, if not all, then maybe, just maybe, they'll eventually get to mine too.

needhelp1...

peeved is talking about number of cases approved yesterday i.e. 9/14 (he posted his message 10.49pm).

You are looking at today's approval 9/15 (10.33 am), they day has only started and you have seen two.

Ok. Now I understand my mistake. Thanks Buddy.
PremChopra said:
peeved is talking about number of cases approved yesterday i.e. 9/14 (he posted his message 10.49pm).

You are looking at today's approval 9/15 (10.33 am), they day has only started and you have seen two.

needhelp1,

PremChopra has already been kind enough to answer your question. So I'll let it go at that.

:)