have not received EAD receipt notice, pls help

kumar_EAD

Registered Users (C)
hi,

i have applied for EAD at VSC 20days back and havent got any receipt notice.

has anybody experienced this recently?

can i call VSC and what details apart from 'postage mail' details i need to give them.

thanks for your reply.

best regards.

kumar_EAD said:
hi,

i have applied for EAD at VSC 20days back and havent got any receipt notice.

has anybody experienced this recently?

can i call VSC and what details apart from 'postage mail' details i need to give them.

thanks for your reply.

best regards.

Dates in you signature dont make sense. Could you post the correct dates please.

EAD receipt notice delay

have you guys recently experienced any problems with VSC not sending receipt notices?

i applied for my EAD renewal more than 20days back and havent got receipt notice.

pl reply.

thanks.

It may take a little while - nowadays it is getting worse. Wait a couple of days more and then call customer service with FedEx delivery number handy. Insist that you would like to talk to someone in VSC esp mail room or workload distribution center. If they do not give you a chance - get their name and email prakash.khatri@dhs.gov with details of conversation and your problem.

Please check whether your checks are cashed... endorsement side of cashed check has receipt numbers.

I did not receive my 3rd EAD applied in Nov2003.

Pure guess, delay could be due to EAD validity will be increased to 2years..again this is a guess

hi guys,

thanks for help.

got the tracking numbers from lawyer. she somehow traced them for me. but looks like she hasnt yet received the receipt notices.

just wondering, is the receipt notice a must for getting interim EAD at the local office?

thanks

receipt notices

I applied for EAD and AP 94 days back and I did not receive any receipt notices, contacted the 800 number, they asked me to expect something from BCIS, no luck. Today I got RFE for new photos as I had sent them last year's photos. Anythinghappens with INS.

Hello guys,

Please give them another 2 weeks, i saw so many guys got thier receipt after one month only...

Prasad.

hi guys,

i received my EAD from VSC yesterday.

Notice date:06/14/04
Approval data:08/04/04

thanks for all your help.