Have Mercy!! I am...APPROVED!!!!!

immigrant88

Registered Users (C)
EB2 RIR China, SRC-01-114-xxxxx. Wife\'s case still pending.

RD: 2/16/01
ND: 3/2/01
FP: 5/29/01
AD: 1/24/02

Here are the major milestones:
10/99 Started with Boston DOL
6/00 Got bless from DOL
6/00 Started to deal with INS TSC as company headquarters in TX.
12/00 TSC showed its smiling face for the first time
After all 2001 was not a good year......
2/01 Figured to go with TSC again for our I-485\'s because I-140 was done there and was a little faster than VSC at the time (God I was wrong!!!)
3/01 "Shoot" happened first time...Gotta move around in the same company similar position in Boston, Boy, I was lucky!
5/01 INS just wouldn\'t believe the faith of all its applicants, well, got to get my FP done to declare my innocence along with my wife.
8/01 The company CEO figured let\'s give the company a new name...so that\'s it--let\'s file an I-140 amendment with TSC then.
10/01 "Shoot" happened second time, man I was pissed! Gotta move around again in the same company, this time far out west to the sunny California from snowy MA. Oh, boy!
Let\'s hope 2002 is a good year......
1/24/02 actually I called TSC yesterday after holding for 1 hour. Boy! that\'s the day! IIO said...man you are free. But wife still not off the hook.

Notice is on its way to attorney and my old address, who know when I will get it.......Still keep my fingers crossed that my wife will get it soon and you guys will all get yours!!

Man you are lucky !

I just got off the phone with TSC IIO. My case is not even assigned to offier yet.

EB2-China
PD: 6/99
RD: 2/21/01
ND: 3/8/01
FP: 8/22/01
AD: ???

Yeah, wife\'s still not approved. Why the delay?

I have the same case as you.Got approved on Jan 24 but wife\'s case is still not approved although ND is the same as mine.
The AVM is still not updated for me so can\'t go by the AVM for wife\'s case.Any ideas?

tsceb2when, Did an IIO tell you that your wife\'s case is not approved ?

I am in a similar situation. My wife did not get her approval notice yet. I was approved on 01/24/02.