Have anyone received ATT to sit for Dec exam

Att

I am sitting the December exam however have not received my ATT yet.

upon calling I was told I should get it before Sept 20th....however we all know how well that system works.
Have they told you your location or site of exam yet ?

Hi Satheeya,
No, I have'nt received my ATT yet. I applied in October 2003 and still waiting for my chance to take up the exam. When did you apply?
whenever I contact them, they tell that it is still with the committee and the committee will take a decision on it. I am hoping at least this time they will send me ATT to sit for the exam.

Abu.........regarding ATT

Hey there,

I am so sorry to hear that. If you are to sit the Dec exam by now you should have got a letter from the NABP stating that you would be taking the exam in Dec ...3rd and that you will get your ATT soon for your location to sit the test.

Have you received this letter I am talking about?
I have received this letter and know that I am sitting the exam.i just am waiting for them to tell me my location for sitting.

this is a silly process my friend. I applied also in 2003 and each time I called the had the same answer for me. They dont tell you much infor as they are only customer service people.

where are you based in USA? and which country is your degree from?

It helps to write a letter to them .

Hi Satheeya,
I have not received any letter yet. I wrote to them a couple of times. The standard answer I got was "There have been lots of applications. Therefore it is taking a long time to process".
I am frustrated. I mean does it take 2 years to process an application. This is ridiculous.
BTW, I am from California.
Can you give me some more details like what to wite to them and also the exact dates when you applied and got the letter to sit for the exam. Is this the first time you are taking the exam?

abu

Att

hi friends
count me even in ur list
i got my EE no and waitiung for my ATT.
i send them fax reg my change in the address and i mailed them ,called them
no reply,they simply mailed me that u plz rely on ur fax comfirmation copy.
such a rediculous answer.
can u tell me how sud i approach them for the comfirmation in change in my address.
pujitha.

Last edited by a moderator:
When did you apply?
Yeah, it is really hard to deal with them. Try contacting them again through fax/mail and confirm it.

abu

pujitha said:
on august 18th i applied and i got my ee no
do u think i will get ATT for this dec.
pujitha.

Hi There,

I applied end of july 05 and got my EE num. Am also waiting for my Registration mail (ATT). I hope i will sit of DEC 3 rd exam

How is your preparation going and did you buy any books ?

Rgds
Sree

abu2003 said:
Hi Satheeya,
I have not received any letter yet. I wrote to them a couple of times. The standard answer I got was "There have been lots of applications. Therefore it is taking a long time to process".
I am frustrated. I mean does it take 2 years to process an application. This is ridiculous.
BTW, I am from California.
Can you give me some more details like what to wite to them and also the exact dates when you applied and got the letter to sit for the exam. Is this the first time you are taking the exam?

abu
hey ABU2003

I understand your frustrations.

when you write a letter to them,be precise on what exactly happened.
so step by step describe your process, all that you did from the day of application with dates . Include the phone calls you made and the response you got etc etc.

they do have a heavy log of applications and so its a matter of time.

I think you deserve a reply if you applied so long ago. my process also took 15months but now I have received my response.

this is my first seating of exam . I got my registration letter yesterday.
hope you get yours soon . God bless
satheeya

Hi satheeya,
Thanks for your comforting reply. I did send them the details but I guess there is nothing else I can do about it rather than just waiting. Anyway, I wish you good luck for the exam.

abu

abu2003 said:
Hi satheeya,
Thanks for your comforting reply. I did send them the details but I guess there is nothing else I can do about it rather than just waiting. Anyway, I wish you good luck for the exam.

abu

hey Abu,

pass me your email address and I will email you some details that might help.
satheeya

Received the registration letter

Hi all,
I received the registration letter to sit for the Dec 2005 exam.
I went online and registered too. It gave me 3 preference to select my exam centre. I selected them and submitted the form. But when/how will I know the exact location where I have to take the exam.
Thanks,
Ismail
(p.s Satheeya, I sent you a private message. did you get it?)