Have anybody PP stamped in Chicago and got or waiting to receive the plastic card from TSC

Still waiting

I got my pp stamped in Chicago on May 14 2001 and still haven\'t received the plastic card. Do you know where to check the status.

No Title

just a simple clarification, only if you do cp and not I485 you will get card from TSC. My POE was chicago on Aug7 and got it in Nov 15.

If you do I485 I think you will get it from VSC. Go to the local INS office to enquire or call VSC.

info for gkhanna

Call TSC . Their phone number is (214) 381-1423. It is not easy to get through as you are going to hear busy tone. Once, when you get connected you will be on hold for a minimum of 45 minutes. Speak to the TSC official and give him/her your A# to find out about the status of plastic card. You will have to request him/her to issue you a receipt number which usually starts with SRC. With this SRC# you will be able to check the status of the plastic card after hours too by calling the above number. I hope it helps.

Spoke to the IIO

I called TSC today and the IIO told me that they have not received my I-89 although I have done it in december, 2001. She suggested me to go to the Chicago INS office to check with them. Should I take the assumpstion that Chicago INS sent it to NSC and call NSC to verify that? Or I should check with Chicago INS? Any suggestions guys?