Have a question for EAD renewal

BigM04

Registered Users (C)
Hi all,

I am in the process of renewing my EAD. I have downloaded I-765. While going thr\' this, I saw that we need to attach a blue signature card. Can u tell me where I can get that ?? Do I need to go to local INS office ? Let me know..

m

No Title

You can request that form online to INS. You will receive it by 7 days. When you order I-765, INS will send you this signature card along with it.

procedure

Hi CM S
Can you pls tell me whether you did it by urself or used a lawyer.. as my EAD is expiring and i have to renew it. Not sure if i have to do it by myself or go thro a lawyer...

Don\'t need signature card

You don\'t need signature card now a days. Send application without that.

signature card is not required

I applied for EAD renewal on Sep 21st on my own. AVM got updated yesterday saying it got approved. I applied with out the blue signature card, as some one suggested that I don\'t need it. So I think you don\'t need the blue signature card.

r u sure ??

B\'cos INS has warning in RED on their site. We should apply with signature card

Have u done it successfully recently ??

m

Aneel...question for you

When you applied for renewal on Sep 21st...when did you get Receipt notice from INS.
I aplied on October 24th..almost 2 weeks and have not received a RD from them yet!

Thanx Aneel !! That was helpful ...

So we just need appln, i94 copies, old EAD copies and check, right ??

Can it be just personal check or do i need money order/bank check ??