Have a look at this now !!!

Green_Always
Thanks for posting news of it. see how USCIS is corrupted............

looks like one bad news for you is that your NC is cleared so your case is not marked for esclation and would process later after NC Pending cases. mine case also similar and I got this shocking reply from NSC 3 times. I also waited for more than 3 yrs for NC and now they are saying your case is not marked. what a BS and how jerk these guys are and how USCIS is working??????

its really frustating...

In future always new memos would come and would impact older cases....

dice12
EB3 PD JULY01 - INDIA
485 RD 04
CSC > NSC
NC Cleared in oct.2007 and now new memo is killed NC over cases...
I-485AD 2020???

I don't get it, your PD seems to be current, then why can't you be marked for approval by USCIS?

Green_Always
Thanks for posting news of it. see how USCIS is corrupted............

looks like one bad news for you is that your NC is cleared so your case is not marked for esclation and would process later after NC Pending cases. mine case also similar and I got this shocking reply from NSC 3 times. I also waited for more than 3 yrs for NC and now they are saying your case is not marked. what a BS and how jerk these guys are and how USCIS is working??????

its really frustating...

In future always new memos would come and would impact older cases....

dice12
EB3 PD JULY01 - INDIA
485 RD 04
CSC > NSC
NC Cleared in oct.2007 and now new memo is killed NC over cases...
I-485AD 2020???

sam2010

you are right but bda thing USCIS marked NC cases PENDING as ESCLATED and not others. this is completely ridiculus and BS and its very frustating....

dice12
EB3 PD 01 - INDIA
485 RD 04
NC is over and now that only delaying my I-485

you need to talk to your senator, write letter first lady and do the all the things that we did for NC. We need to start that ASAP. Coments..

dice12
are you before 1st Oct or later ?
why should you be impacted by NC pending cases being escalated given your PD and RD.
Do you mean that regular cases are being ignored.

diOxide

mine EB3 PD is July 01 and country = India. yes regular cases are being ignored. I came to know when I got answer that this new memo doesn't apply to you and your case is not being esclated. looks like in their system one update statement had been run for NC pening cases for high importance kind of this is ridiculuos and complete shit. see USCIS system, processes and people are BS and they dont see basic things if memo comes then they would act as per memo thats why you see lot people of RD 2006, 2007 and PD of 04 05 but are current they are getting processed and still cases of 2004, 2003 are not processed.

I called senator office and asked them to contact with USCIS office but don't know how much time it would take.

dice12
I-485 AD -2020??

dice12,
This defies simple logic of
1. you being current
2. you being in clear
what has escalation/de-escalation got to do with your case.
But then logic <> uscis
I would hazard a guess that your call got connected to someone on a corn farm.
How long did you sit out for NC? It has taken me 3 years.04-07

I called 5 times and got same reply. I have been waiting since last 7 yrs GC Journey.

labor filed july 01, 485 -2004
AD-2020???

I called 5 times and got same reply. I have been waiting since last 7 yrs GC Journey.

labor filed july 01, 485 -2004
AD-2020???

Dice12,

My case was marked for esclation after calling to TSC (using POJ), she said after looking with my receipt she told she will send to suprvisor. After 1 week I got approval.

Hi GBA1029, you are from which country? and could you share your PD is it EB1/2/3 and your RD Dates.

Dice12,

My case was marked for esclation after calling to TSC (using POJ), she said after looking with my receipt she told she will send to suprvisor. After 1 week I got approval.

I'm in the same situation !!! And i'm tired of their BS given !!! I did 8 (EIGHT !!!:eek:) SRs thru 1-800 number , and 12 (TWELVE !!!:eek:) SRs with local office !!! No response , just BC still pending after more than 4 years of waiting , and 8 years since this process started :mad:!!! Just outrageous this USCIS system , WOM it is my next step without any hesitancy from my part :mad:!!! I gave them the chance and time to answer , i followed their instructions all time , nothing clear received from them , maibe thru the law system i will get an answer soon !!! Good luck to you all :)!!!

GBA
Could you Please share your non vital info like PD,Category,country etc
That would help us understanding.

GBA
Could you Please share your non vital info like PD,Category,country etc
That would help us understanding.

I am from India EB3, got approved last week (3/20). Details below
Security check was pending as of last month.

TSC I-140 RD: 06/06 AD: 07/06
TSC I-485,RD:06/06
Finger Printing Done: 07/06
I-765: AD: 07/12/06I-131: AD: 08/02/06
I-485: Approved on 03/20/2008
EB3 IND,PD:05/2000

dice12
GBAs PD is 05/2000. So that is playing.
ALso take a look at Paru01's thread for aproval.
That is 01 PD with NC clearded in 10/07
You should be close.
I know its painful ; but keep calling, caling, calling and calling

So looks like USCIS still has 2000 cases to approve????? If that is the case guys then light at the end of the tunnel is far for 2002, even for 2001 cases. Guess what all these substituted cases are still floating.

So looks like USCIS still has 2000 cases to approve????? If that is the case guys then light at the end of the tunnel is far for 2002, even for 2001 cases. Guess what all these substituted cases are still floating.

Yeah. Mostly desis and desi shops behind these. I wish i had got one with PD 1999 or 2000.