has VSC stopped processing 485\'s??? Anybody talked to IIO!!

No Title

I called IIO few minutes back, got a very rude IIO
told me that it will take a while to process.
She just told it will 1.5 to 2 years after the filing of I485.
My ND is Aug 9\' 99

No Title

What is your category? My ND is Aug 9 th 99. I called
them last week and a IIO lady told me it will take 60-90
days may be more to get an approval. I think they do not
know anything about the processing times and they
just want to scare us.

No Title

My ND is Aug 9, 99. when I spoke to an IIO about 2 weeks back she said that it will be
3-5 weeks before I get my approval. I dont know where they pick their numbers from.

No Title

are they still processing or stopped because of audit!! and how long is the audit going to be

No Title

My Rd is also July.EB-2 RIR. FP is done on June 20th.2000.
Country Other. She told me that they received my
FP results on July 28th (???) which is strange because
I did it electronically, it should not take 40 days to process.
Lets keep each other informed if one of us gets approved.
thanks

No Title

I think we taled to the same lazy & rude lady, i asked about 10 questions but got the same impatient answer "Sir, I told you, it takes 1.5 to 2 years to process your case. it\'s just a matterrrrrr of waitingggggggggggggg!". Why do we need to pay to this insulting one.

No Title

you should be getting it soon. One of my friends with the same ND(EB3 PD in 96) already got the approval couple of weeks ago.

No Title

The IIO\'s do not know anything or have been instructed to be specifically vague.

I know I sound a little rebellious, but from my previous notes you guys will know that I spoke to IIO\'s three times and they have always told me 2-3 weeks! One even said that nobody had looked at my file yet - and on further questioning she contradicted herself by saying that they needed more info! Now, THAT, my friends, would mean they are lying. Plain and simple.

KP