Has VSC not processed any applications in last 2 days.

Just heard from IIO they are not proceesing any applications this week. But would start next week again. She said they are removing backlogs for other categories!!. CAN THAT BE TRUE?????????>

There is so much of contradiction in what every IIO says......

I just read a msg posted where the person talked to IIO who said-they are processing August cases.Wonder whats going on?

Beware of this guy!!!!! Just look at his past posts. Don\'t believe this guy. EOM

Shantanu I appreciate your brain.....always new fundas about INS processin\'

But why don\'t you use your brain in some constructive work than spreadin\' rumors.

Get lost

Ohhh Shantanam! You back again. Did u secure your wife for not having fun with your neighbor so that you can spread rumors and panic on this board?

What do u get from this??? Can anyone outthere tell me what this guy gets from this REPEATED RUMORS?

You people don\'t know how to read properly.

I asked a question and not stated something. Is that spreading rumours??. Get all your brains checked. Infact I asked specifically if it is true or not. No sane person would agree that that is the preffered way to spread rumours.
And as far as my last postings go(about priority dates etc) wait see till they become real and then morons like you might have to wait and remember me. GO and see shusterman for monthly visa dates and see notes that it is going to retrogess. Looks like you guys just are not mature enough to tackle bad news. GROW up morons!!!!!!!!!.

You grow up!

You think we are stupid enough to fall for your troll? You merely asked a question. How innocent! MY FOOT! Get your wretched a$$ out of here you miserable low-life son of a lousy female-dog!

Yup

We all read your message, and saw the question. What is your point? Rumors can spread in 2 ways: One a statement (which you did before), the other way is posing a question. Both ways, it prooves that you are an big time LOSER and watch out your wife.

Can we somehow have this Shantanu guy banned OR blacklisted from the forums?