Has VSC forgotten all Dec 2000 cases?

abci

Registered Users (C)
I see a lot of Jan approvals and so many nov/dec folks are still waiting!
How i wish my papers were with the Jan IIO! Here is today\'s december tracker.

Total cases:59
Approvals:18
RFE:2

No Title

Here is a guess... I am sure they are going by RD and not ND. So, most of these Jan cases are probably Dec RD and Jan ND (I know there are some exceptions with Jan RD and ND)...

BobPaterson - I am not sure about RD ND thing

My RD is 11/8/00 and I am still waiting ... so VSC doesnot have a policy. They just give stuff to the officers and it is at his or her mercy thereafter to clear things up. Also after much pain I realised that it is totally useless to try and come up with a logical explanation to how VSC approves 485s. Also it is totally useless if we try to compare our case with some one else\'s.
So just wait for your own approval and enjoy.

Good luck !

you are right

VSC processing is just based on your luck.If lucky you will get approved fast.I am also sick and tired of waiting....
RD dec 4rth ND 18th dec

No Title

I hear you Indiana Jones. I haven\'t gotten to the frustration point yet, but yes there seems to be no logic in FP notices or 485 approvals. At the same time, as everybody else just getting glued to this site hoping for miracle to happen soon.

any other december case called IIO today?

i read in immitracker, one guy said that if you dont get approval within 1 -2 weeks after assigned to officer it means RFE....
is this true???

Spoke to IIO - 8:30am EST RD/ND 11/28|12/13 - FYI

Hi guys,

Today first time I called IIO, within 5 min I got through. She said, my case is pending. I don\'t know what does it mean. Since I was not happy about the reply, I didn\'t ask any more question.

Thanks
Dill Desi

oh..ya..one of the many standard replies

i dont understand why so many november and early december RDs are not getting approval or anything.

By the way does anyone know....if RFE is issued is AVM updated immediately like for approval or they take their own time?

What does "Pending" mean??

All:
Do you guys know what "Pending" mean in INS sense?? Does it mean it is with the IIO or it is hasn\'t been looked at yet. Any input will be appreciated.
MY ND 01/29/01
Regards,
Yak&Yeti

no one knows Yak

and i dont know if INS has like a "real" time update....case assigned to officer, case in decision making process, case pending with officer...i feel all means the same.

Thanks

abci:
Thanks for the input...looks like everyone is as confused as I am.
Good Luck! To you all!!

Regards,
Yak&Yeti