Has NSC stopped processing EB1?

shch

Registered Users (C)
Any OR approved with ND of Feb., Mar. and Apr.? It is terribly slow. Has NSC stopped processing EB1? Thanks for any comments.

Apr.. It is almost 3 months. Another friend\'s ND (OR also) is Feb and no news at all. Thanks.

Slow

The INS has noticeably slowed down a lot of processing. To put things in perspective, I don\'t consider three months to be slow. My own took 7 months this time last year. Previous to that, I-140\'s were taking a 10-12 months. Brian.

It is surprising that your case took 7 months to get approval.

As far as I know, several colleagues of mine got approval for OR in less than 2 months in NSC last year. Even early this year, at least some cases just took 2 months to get approval, for example one of my frined and the friend of eb1Cat. My impression is that NSC slows down a lot. It might depend on the luck. ... Life is cruel.

VSC

Sorry, I should have stated that it was at VSC. My point is that processing times are variable and can slow down or speed up at any time. Brian.

same here, waiting for EB1-OR approval

I know earlier at VSC, EB1-OR cases approval within 2 months, but now here in the forum time scale it is showing 90-180day!!! too long

EB3 and EB2 are pretty fast.

EB3 and EB2 are pretty fast. Why only EB1 is slow? Is EB1 is the first preference?

60-75 days on the notice to me. But 60-90 days from AVM.

It is painful to wait. I even would not like to call AVM now because it is always disappointing.

Call them

I think you can call INS during the work hour and speak to an officer. This way you can quickly know what\'s going on your petition. They do make mistakes sometimes and you have a good reason to ask: you have waited more than expected!

Do you think calling can really solve the problem?

I have ever had another case in NSC before which was much slower than it should be. I called them. They just said everything was slow and behind the due date.

Find out your status

At least you can find out your current status. For example, you may ask them whether your case has been assigned to an officer etc. I heard someone\'s case has not been processed until the petitioner called.

Thanks, eb1Cat.

That\'s too bad that the case was only processed after the petioner called. It is really difficult to dial through that number.