Has everyone received receipt notices for H1 visa

d_player

Registered Users (C)
My employer told me that my check as well as my friend's had been encashed, post April 12. However, when I ask for updates, they keep telling me that they still haven't received any receipt notices for either of our cases yet. I would just like to ask if anyone else is under the same dilemma. Or if USCIS really hasn't finished sending out the notices.

Kindly let me know. Your inputs would be much appreciated.

Thanks. :)

I also haven't received my receipt for my H1 application. I am in a similar situation as you and am just waiting now, as my office people have asked me to. I guess there is no other alternative.

Honestly the LIN numbers are already out, and you should check with them.
I dont know y they're not giving you the LIN No so that you can check the status of your application online.
I can tell you for sure that LIN No has already been provided, as it is TOO LATE to wait for this.
they must be playing games. dont know y.

Mukeshinmd
rahasiam.com

In response to your message regarding the LIN number,what exactly is this LIN number. Is there a way to directly contact USCIS to get this number. The latest press release mentions that USCIS expects to complete issuance of receipts by July13th, for the vermont center. You can read more on their website under press releases.

I had received my H1 receipt notification with number around 22nd of april and today I also got email from USCIS with H1 approval....I think you must check with your empolyer / lawyer because by this time you should have atleast received your receipt number if not the approval.

Really? Thanks for your input.

No, I'm quite afraid. Coz my friend and I paid out sum $2k for the lawyer's fees and visa processing. Employer says that our checks were encashed between mid-April (after April 12) and early May but they still don't have any receipts. I don't find to find out that we're being played on. :(

Just heard back from our employer and lawyer. They still have no updates for me. However, they have a receipt number for my friend - his status is RFE.

We checked his case in USCIS site and found that the receipt notice was mailed on May 21 and we were only informed last weekend.

I will wait until July 15 - 30 days after California's due date of June 15 before I request them to follow-up on my case.

Thanks for your inputs again.

waiting for H1 Confirmation

HI,
I am on h4 and applied for h1 with status as h4 (As i am in USA). I didn't receive the receipt confirmation from my employer nor the bank draft clearance confirmation. Can any one help me in understanding what will be my h1 processing status

Ask Employer for Proof

You should ask your emloyer to send you scanned copies of proofs that the checks have been encashed.

Rashid

PLease HELP!!!no h1 receipt yet

Hi,
My company filed my H1 in march'07 last week under advance degree quota. I have done my MS here in USA and graduated 2 yr back. My company who filed my h1 says that neither my check got encashed nor did they get the receipt. Is anyone in the same situation, please help. My employer says that my case is on hold and lawyer has sent a mail to enquire about this case. DO I need to beleive these stories?
PLEASE HELP!!!!.
Thanks,
Setty.