has anyone seen the new processing times for I-140 skilled worker?

Looks like we will have to draw a critical path ...Kind of a PERT/CPM diagram .Actually I suggest we build a new software :p to track such huge projects.....and trace a critical path

Can use AC21 only when 140 gets approved---->Concurrent 140's will be approved only when 485 dates become current so that 140 and 485 can be approved concurrently----->485 will be approved only if the employment priority dates become current.
Also
Ohata meno says priority will be given to concurrent appliactions--->Ohata memo says that track only 140 dates as they are what that matter--->USCIS shifts its entire staff to 485 approvals leaving 140 waiters high and dry----->USICS relases 140 dates which are now supposedly 140 for non-concurrent application dates--->There are no dates for tracking concurrent applications

what is priority date ? Are we talking about waiting for another 10 years for green card. My understanding was, they will process based on I 140 processing time I 485 too. If in actual they were processing sept 2003 I 140 then, according to new memo ( ohto ) then sept filers should have seen the aproval for I 485 too along with I 140 .

If this is what they are not doing, then guys it will be better to close these threads and let us wait for another 10 years.

mahesh_sun said:
Guys,
I talked to my lawyer about the move to 12/11/2003. Mine's a concurrent case filed in Oct, 2003. According to her, the I140 processing dates being posted is only for non concurrent cases.....They really should be posting the dates separately for concurrent and non concurrent cases.......But do they care.......HECK NO!!!!

Cheers
Mahesh :mad:

It seems your lawyer is not correct. Aila posted the 9/17 report. The I140 processing date stays on Sep 15. I wish I had not file concurrently and got my I140 approval.

gcsuffer, i have never seen AILA's report for 9/17. Can you post the link ?. There is a report for 9/15. Thats where the dates have moved to Dec'03

I believe the AILA report is not incorrect. USCIS is running behind in their schedule to update their website.

If you notice carefully, the EAD/AP dates shown in the latest USCIS update are the same as AILA' 9/1/04 report. This makes me think that USCIS has just now gotten around to update AILA' 9/1/04 report and would update to the dates mentioned in AILA' 9/15/04 report sometime in the next 15 days or so.

Hope this is true.

Kashish

GCchahtahun said:
Kids,

The above report of USCIS still shows that the EB2 140 is Sep 2003. Therefore the aila report was just a hype and we are BACK to SQUARE 1 as far as EB2 processing dates are concerned.

Bang it MAN!

the point is you have to follow the uscis site report and on that nothing is changed everything is still stuck at sep 15 for 140s so just go hibernate somewhere wake up next year may be you will see some action.

If you notice carefully, the EAD/AP dates shown in the latest USCIS update are the same as AILA' 9/1/04 report. This makes me think that USCIS has just now gotten around to update AILA' 9/1/04 report and would update to the dates mentioned in AILA' 9/15/04 report sometime in the next 15 days or so.

Hope this is true.

Kashish[/QUOTE]

Which means that USCIS knows their dates in advance, AILA somehow got a hold of them but USCIS only intends to release those dates later -- ???

Which means that USCIS knows their dates in advance, AILA somehow got a hold of them but USCIS only intends to release those dates later -- ???