has anyone seen the new processing times for I-140 skilled worker?

Man whats happening,how did processing times move without any 140 approvals????I did not see any approvals for several months nowa nd actually it has moved 12/11/03

I 140 dates changed

Jumped to 12/11/2003 for Skilled worker but with no approvals. That's strange. What is going on with NSC ?

mistake as before

this could be a mistake as before. Remember they had posted the dates of Oct 03, a few days ago; then they issued a statement retracting it and saying it was an error. :(

How can dates advance without any approvals? :confused:

We should wait and see if it stays same during the upcoming next few days.

Come on bhoonbhu, how long you have known USCIS ?. They are always slow !!

Others, no, I am not going to beleive this new report on AILA's site until I see an approval. Either USCIS goofed up like before (or) there will be a catch; something like, it is only for non-concurrent applications .....blah blah.....

it could be a mistake as they have done this before, lets just wait and see till it gets updated on the USCIS site and till we see some approvals.

Hi,

My case has been approved day before yesterday..
RD for I-140 is 12/16/2003
Approved on 09/13/2004

Thanks

Its EB3, Concurrent case....

Got an RFE on 01/14/2004...submitted on March last week 2004....

second time Attorney asked us (who r in pending for 140) to submit paystubs... submitted on last week of May....

AD... 09/13

Hello to all of U.

If any of you have any Tax Question. You can post here. Our accounting firm has vast experience in dealing with Immigration related Tax Questions/Problems.

Even if you want to talk to us you can call me on my cell

We file All types of taxes for all 50 States

You can also ask question about New Corporation , Individual tax , Payroll , Pay stubs , Sales Tax , Partnership Tax, Corporation Tax

This is absolutely free service.

Tanveer Ahmad
Cell:718-974-2813

tanveer said:
Hello to all of U.

If any of you have any Tax Question. You can post here. Our accounting firm has vast experience in dealing with Immigration related Tax Questions/Problems.

Even if you want to talk to us you can call me on my cell

We file All types of taxes for all 50 States

You can also ask question about New Corporation , Individual tax , Payroll , Pay stubs , Sales Tax , Partnership Tax, Corporation Tax

This is absolutely free service.

Tanveer Ahmad
Cell:718-974-2813

If you have any marital problems also please post here!!!!!!

Are you off your brains Mr Tanveer. Please post in the apporpriate Thread!!! This is a I 140 forum......no one is interested in Taxation.

Thanks in advance for being considerate.

I140 Processing dates are only for non concurrent cases

Guys,
I talked to my lawyer about the move to 12/11/2003. Mine's a concurrent case filed in Oct, 2003. According to her, the I140 processing dates being posted is only for non concurrent cases.....They really should be posting the dates separately for concurrent and non concurrent cases.......But do they care.......HECK NO!!!!

Cheers
Mahesh :mad:

Guys, heads up! I realize that the dates are for non-concurrent apps. But this gives us a chance to put pressure on our lawyers to enquire with BCIS about concurrent apps. Believe me, this could make BCIS give us some hint about concurrent processing dates. I am sure you agree that it is frustrating as hell when the lawyers say they cant enquire with BCIS because it is not yet 30 days past published dates. Now it IS!! Talk to your lawyers...

mahesh_sun said:
Guys,
I talked to my lawyer about the move to 12/11/2003. Mine's a concurrent case filed in Oct, 2003. According to her, the I140 processing dates being posted is only for non concurrent cases.....They really should be posting the dates separately for concurrent and non concurrent cases.......But do they care.......HECK NO!!!!

Cheers
Mahesh :mad:

Assuming USCIS did not make mistake this time and the data is only for concurrent filers (This is contracdict what USCIS Should do but they can do whatever they want). How can USCIS process 3 month applications in 15 days? It seems that USCIS uses some kind of 'formula' to calculate the process time and who knows what it is.

If we believe that the dates shown in AILA report are true, then it is good news for us (especially for me as eb-2 processing date shown is 10/15/03, mine was filed on 10/21/03). I hope there are no "typos" in the report or something similar.

The reason that we have not seen approvals is because I think most of the members have filing dates beyond Oct. 2003 (some exceptions).
The Q is: whether the dates are applicable to concurrent or non-concurrent filers :confused: