Has anyone received new message after "Card Production Ordered"?

ICA_2000

Registered Users (C)
I received "card production ordered" email and online message on 6/7, today I saw another LUD and received two emails again with same message. Has anyone received any new message after "card production ordered"?

Same thing with me too

Same thing with me too. Got Card production ordered emails on 6/7. And this morning got another email saying the same thing 'Card production ordered'. I never received any approval emails though.

I am expecting most of them who card 'Card production ordered' email on 6/7 might have got emails today also.

2 emails again

I got emails saying card production ordered on 06/08. I got the same emails again today. Dont know whats going on?

My LUD updated

My LUD changed today after the initial “card production ordered” on 06/08/07

To

Application Type: I485, APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS
Current Status: Approval notice sent.
On June 11, 2007, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS. Please follow any instructions on the notice. If you move before you receive the notice, call customer service.

I received "card production ordered" email and online message on 6/7, today I saw another LUD and received two emails again with same message. Has anyone received any new message after "card production ordered"?

No changes in my case yet. Still it says 'Card Production Ordered'.Keeping my fingers crossed and waiting.

Waiting never ends.

no

My LUD changed today after the initial “card production ordered” on 06/08/07

To

Application Type: I485, APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS
Current Status: Approval notice sent.
On June 11, 2007, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS. Please follow any instructions on the notice. If you move before you receive the notice, call customer service.

Congrats..

Did you ever get card mailed email?

Last edited by a moderator:
Same here,, got a ead "card production ordered" email on 6/7, lud on 10th, and another email ordering the production of the same card today (6/12) I am so confused, Anyone received their cards yet?

Current Status: Card Mailed

On June 11, 2007, we mailed the new card directly to the address we have on file. You should receive your new card within 30 days. If you do not, or if you move before you get it, call customer service.

no cards yet

Same here,, got a ead "card production ordered" email on 6/7, lud on 10th, and another email ordering the production of the same card today (6/12) I am so confused, Anyone received their cards yet?

I got card ordered email on 06/08. Then same emails on 06/10.
Approval notice sent email on 06/11 and then another LUD on 06/12. No cards mailed email yet.

Received "Approval notice sent" email

Receive email "Approval notice sent" today. Online message changes too.

Waiting for card......

I have not received anything till now. And more over looking at the sequences of events, it looks you might be receiving the card first in this thread as you have already recd the 'Card Mailed' email. We are yet to get that email itself.:)