Has anyone received EAD cards recently?

WheresMahGreen

Registered Users (C)
Online status for EAD renewal says approved on the 20th of May and cards were ordered. I haven't received the card till now and I am getting slightly worried since my old one is running out by the end of this month. Has anyone who applied for EAD (renewal included) and got approved in the last couple of weeks received your card yet?

Thanks

PS: If it ain't too much trouble, anyone from the EAC-02-069 series for I-485?

Mine was approved on 20th as well but no card yet

I get the following message

On May 20, 2003, after approving your application, we ordered a new card. Your card will be mailed to you as soon as it is ready.

I talked to vermont yesterday , IIO told me it may still take 1-2 week.

What I learned as soon they mail it, message will be change to " we mailed you a approval notice, if 14 days has passed ....."

just hang in there,

what's your filing date?

my filing date was in the end of march and i haven't got any word for the ead renew, what's is your filing date...

my

receipt date was march 12th, notice date was march 13th..approval date may 5th and card received may 24th

My wife didn't receive her card though it was approved on May 18th. Her present card expired on May 27th and she stopped working as her employer wanted to see the extended card, not the approval. :(

my ND 4/2/03,
approval 5/21/03 as online message,
still waiting for the card.
current EAD will expired 6/19/03.

Got my EAD card and AP approval in the separate mails yesterday (06/09/2003). The online status was approved on 20th May.

Ditto about the wait for the big one ;-)

Cheers !