Has anyone obtained non availabilty of birth certiicate from Kerala?

money would\'nt work

Its difficult to get birth certificate if you dont have proof of birth from hospital. Those guys wont even accept money(may be heigher literacy rate :)). In my case my SSLC and passport had the birth date in it but still they would\'nt give it. Finally I managed to get a non availability certificate from them and got two affidavits from relatives.For getting non availability certificate give an application for birth certificate. they will verify thier records and then give a letter saying that your birth was not registered.This letter plus two affidavits would work. INS accepts that.

GCardWaiter, which place ?

I gave my application with my SSLC and passport date of birth to the TVM corporation. They verified in their records and verbally telling my record is not available. They are not giving it in writing. No money, no influence nothing working out there. Can you please tell which was your place.

TVM corp.

my case happened at Trivandrum. They took almost 6 months and finally
gave me a paper saying my birth records not found not the usual non availability certificate.they know why we want this and hence they purposely wont give it. But one got to go there continuosuly and trouble them. If we go there once nothing will happen. Try getting some lawyer for help

GCardWaiter, Who signed in your non availability letter. Could u give me the designation also

ente kanjiyil patta idalle

just kidding. I dont remember who signed it. I have to check that.
will let you know. it was just a piece of paper with corporation seal. that I remember.if you could give me your email. I will email you directly.

GCardWaiter, no patta in the kanjji. please email me at prakash_tvm@hotmail.com

oru reksh ella mashe. Avante pireke nadannu pindam elaki. Can you please email me at the above id.