Has anyone obtained non availabilty of birth certificate from Kerala?

your experience with Birth certificate

Yeah ! it is difficult. Everyone in panchayat level or town offices know, what and why are you looking for a Birth or Non birth certificate. They are only interested in the GeorgeKutty. However it is also a time consuming process. I did get one. It took 4 months. Indeed a birth certificate itself. There are new provisions in the law to issue a delayed birth certificate. However you need to get a Non Birth cerfificate first for that. My FIL had a hard time running around with panchayat, hospital, school, and magistrate to convince people that the place of birht was right. That was a Legal way to get one. Well, you need someone committed in Kerala to run around to get one. Don\'t think you can get one if you walk into a office. the Usual kerala way !!!

Good luck.

Anti-GeorgeKutty

No Title

George,
 Could you give me more details. What is this non birth certificate?. Did you mention that you were born at home and you were not registerd.
Thanks for your info.

Your question

Hi,

I am not really sure as to what procedures were involved. first of all, the local panchayat office need to know that the delayed isssuance of birth certificate is possible and legal. You may have to get some letter from the local collectrate to show that such a law has been provisioned. You will have to first get a non birth certificate though. On putting a request for non birth certificate, they will advice you to get letters from the hospital, place of birth, school etc. It may be a good idea to get the local prosecutor (magistrate) to get involved. collect all the letters from which ever office you can and produce it in the local panchayat office to show that there are no certificates at time of birht. It may be a good idea to get a couple of affidavits from elders or other officials people frm where you were born to prove that you were infact born there. Now even though this is the way I followed. things may depend on the whims and fancies of the local panchayat people. so someone has to run around to keep this people happy. My FIL had such a hard time going the legal way. so good luck boss

BellBell

i got it from tvm

yeh, even for my father it was a tough time.It took around 2-3 months .First they made a affidavit stating my birth and registered in the court.
with that my father went to the tvm corporation for the certificate.These people r ----- -- people.They want money for everything.My dad contacted the local
MP and he gave a ring to these people.At that time he came to know about money part.He was ready to give money, since MP was involved they were little scared to take money.ultimately he got the certificate after 3 months.somebody really has run behind these people.Anyway wish u all the best.

non availabilty of birth certificate from Kerala

yeh i notarized it.
 first my father &mother made affidavit stating my birth.
 then they notarized it.with that they went to tvm corporation and
 obtained this certificate.
 yeh they came for inspection and asked for some witness(old people)who are
 staying near to my house during my birth time.all shit.
 they want to take some money.with great difficulty they managed the certificate.
 any things else please let me know
 all the best

ani, can u clarify the following points please

Did you give it to tashildars office ?. Did they come for inspection at the place where you were born or at the place your parents are residing now. Please answer the above questions for me.

Thanks very much

birth certificate

I think after making affidavit my father submitted this to health Dept
and corporation of tvm.They came to the place where i born for inspection.luckily we know the people those stay there now.The witness
we produced was a old lady who stays next to that house.Then helath dept issued a certificate stating my birth and which is not registered.with that certificate my dad weent to corporation and they
issued the certificate.