Has anyone got within 6 WEEKS as per DIV XII Email??? POST HERE...

master_chari

Registered Users (C)
There are many doubts about the "6 WEEKS" response from Div XII.

Is there anybody for whom the statement CAME TRUE???

Any input will soothe the souls trusting that response... and waiting eagerly!

Thanks a bunch!

jokes of adjudications within 6 weeks!

Hi, Guys, don't believe that the joke of adjudications within 6 weeks from James A Willimas.

My security clearance was completed and the rersults were forwarded to USCIS in May 2005. In the early of June, Mr. James Williams replied my email inquiry on the processing of my I-485, saying "Adjudication will occur within 6 weeks. Thank you. James A. Williams ...". However, after 6 weeks, there is nothing happened. Mr. Williams replied today to my second inquiry, saying "I will work on it". It means that he didn't work on it within 6 weeks! What's a joke!

Yes, it is a joke...
But atleast his second reply proves that there are live people in USCIS...

Most often, their replies seem so automated, that I was wondering whether they are a bunch of zombies.

slow485 said:
Hi, Guys, don't believe that the joke of adjudications within 6 weeks from James A Willimas.

My security clearance was completed and the rersults were forwarded to USCIS in May 2005. In the early of June, Mr. James Williams replied my email inquiry on the processing of my I-485, saying "Adjudication will occur within 6 weeks. Thank you. James A. Williams ...". However, after 6 weeks, there is nothing happened. Mr. Williams replied today to my second inquiry, saying "I will work on it". It means that he didn't work on it within 6 weeks! What's a joke!

rxaxhxuxl2000,

Looks like you are the first one who is giving an "optimistic angle" to the "6 weeks" mystery.

Do you feel that they will be able to clear all the cases they promised "6 weeks" if they get additional people?

Or "6 weeks" is just to keep your mouth shut for "6 weeks" :)

master_chari

think about it.......

Will INS ever send emails like 6 weeks when they always believe in saying "This type of case usually take approx 360 days to 580 days to process. Do not call us or write to us". Nah..i strongly believe they are working. Maybe an RFE or something..but they are working on it. I will not be surprised if it is an RFE or some template document that will be mailed out. But it will be something. Now will that be faster if more ppl are added. Sure...atleast we will know what it is about...right?

approval 4wks from 4-6wks reply..

my spouse's case was not approved along with mine.. my lawyer emailed end of last month asking for status and we got the 4-6wks reply. and lo & behold 4 wks later my spouse's 485 was approved :)
i was counting down the 6wks to send another email, but i gotta give credit to Mr. Williams. at least in my case & my spouse's case things worked out in the timeframe he indicated..
good luck to all the folks waiting..

Last edited by a moderator:
blade_runner said:
my spouse's case was not approved along with mine.. details here my lawyer emailed on 6/29 asking for status and we got the 4-6wks reply. and lo & behold on 7/27 my spouse's 485 was approved :)
i was counting down the 6wks to send another email, but i gotta give credit to Mr. Williams. at least in my case & my spouse's case things worked out in the timeframe he indicated..
good luck to all the folks waiting..

br,

Hearty congratulations to you and your wife!!!

Are you EB3 or EB2?

Did your wife get the email of 7/27 or the approval date is 7/27?

When did you get approved by the way?

thanks,
mc

Last edited by a moderator: