• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Has anyone got their NL's in June

I think many people will receive their NLs in this June. KCC need to complete their drawing before July 01 in order to list all winners name in web database. Many will report their good news here this month.
Be patient!

Hi All,
Found on the other thread, a person received NL on May 28 and the other one on June 3rd
NL dated May 5 for Both of them (Country : Indonesia)
I do believe that "many" of winner has not reieved yet and most of them will be within this month,
(including mine and yours hopefully :) )

I‘m still waiting the NL or the July 1 to check my "Confirmation Number" at dv lottery web site. Good luck to all :D

I'm also still waiting for mine NL on this mouth.
has any one in Ghana recived his letter to intervew july?
mine c# is 2009000396**** but still no letter recived yet.

I still got nocase dude, just keeping ma fingers crossed 'n waitin...best o' luck to y' all!

Hi to all,
Have faith, if God wants you to go to the USA, you will go...
100%...
If no, I am sorry...
Be brave...........

I see. Only few people got their NL in June...
There is still hope........
Regards,

That's right my friend, there is still hope. Maybe the NL will arrive after check our "Confirmation Number" at DV lottery web site on July 1st, good Luck to all. :)

That's right my friend, there is still hope. Maybe the NL will arrive after check our "Confirmation Number" at DV lottery web site on July 1st, good Luck to all. :)
It is interesting...We can check in 19 days:)
What will happen if NL lost anywhere???
What will be next???
Regards,

Hi All, I found one of the member received NL by June 10 '09. just wondering...is there any winner who received NL by " end of June" or "in July" last year ?

I just won the 2010 lottery. I called KCC and they said in 2009, the person with my case number did not get their NL no. until June of this year. My case number is AF0005xxxx. KCC said it be sonner or later this year. Hope this helps.