Has anyone got interview notice letter with ND in July and DO washington D.C?

jessys

Registered Users (C)
Has anyone got the interview notice with the receive date in July? Today, uscis online system finally update the processing date, but I found that washington D.C's processing time for I-484 is actually back to Jan,2006 and it was March,2006 when they posted last time. Even though we couldn't totally depend on the processing date they posted, but I am just wondering. It has been 4.5month since my ND, but there is still no interview notice at all. Pls share your timeline if you are with washington D.C office and recently got the interview letter. It seems that not many people are with this D.O., but how come it is so slow in this D.O??:)

jessys,
My ND is September 13. So, it seems I will have to wait quite a bit. Which visa are you in currently? I am on H1B visa. I am hoping for EAD to come thorugh atleast. Did you apply for EAD?

Hi,
I already got my EAD and AP in Sept., so I can at least work and travel. I came in as F1 visa and my husband is a USC.

In a few weeks, it will be three months for me since applying for EAD. Right now, the website says cases as of August 29, 2006 are under processing. I am praying that I dont have to go through my H1 extension once again

what is your timeline , jessy?
i didnot get my interview notice so far. DC office is soo slow. Same as you, i've already got my EAD and AP.

Hi sundra_shi,
My RD is on July 13th, so it seems that we are in the same boat....Yup, I agree that DC D.O is really sooooooo slow. Looking at other people's posting from different D.O, some are really fast.

hey guys,

Our case is stuck as well. My notice date is June 15th and I have not received any interview letter notice yet. Fingerprint was done on July 5th.
Still waiting and getting impatient. DC is very very slow. To my surprise they went back in terms of processing from march 1 2006 to jan 31 2006.

argh.....

Sawaal13,

I am referring to EAD dates not I-485 dates when I stated August 29 2006 cases are processed

can anyone tell me how they find out if there case is being touched/worked by USCIS.
Is there an update date or something that we can find on line?

I was surprised to see that too, processing date went back! I am getting impatient too, but what else can we do except for waiting, waiting.....? I really hope that we can ask somebody there to see what is going on.

sawaal13 said:
hey guys,

Our case is stuck as well. My notice date is June 15th and I have not received any interview letter notice yet. Fingerprint was done on July 5th.
Still waiting and getting impatient. DC is very very slow. To my surprise they went back in terms of processing from march 1 2006 to jan 31 2006.

argh.....

sawaal13 said:
can anyone tell me how they find out if there case is being touched/worked by USCIS.
Is there an update date or something that we can find on line?

U need to set up an online account on the USCIS website.

I am speaking for my friend, She filed hers if I remember it currectly is July 24th in Washington DC, I will assumed ND is around very end of July. So far she got no interview notice either. According last week we talked.
I filed around August, ND is 28th in Missouri. I haven't get interview notice either. :eek:

maybe we all run into slow slow DO

Is it because we are all stuck in the name check so that we won't get the interview notice?? Maybe DC DO willnot issue the interview notice if the name check isnot cleared by FBI. I am just wondering.... :confused:

hi, everyone
Don't laugh at me if I am silly
but I thought name check is down after interview
how can we get stock already for name check before we even get interview letter? :rolleyes:

sorry,
but thanks if anyone answer for my silly question :eek:

I found my an LUD today. The date is updated to Dec, 4th, but the content of the notice is still the same as before. Anyone knows what is going on?

It must be that they are working on your case. Please keep us posted. Do you know anybody from Washington DC D.O receiving interview letters for cases filed after June 2006?

My ND is July 3, 2006. Got a notice on 11/18 that my interview was cancelled, even though I never got an interview notice. I think they are just over booked and so cancelling interviews.

favored said:
My ND is July 3, 2006. Got a notice on 11/18 that my interview was cancelled, even though I never got an interview notice. I think they are just over booked and so cancelling interviews.

you know, I read about similar story in this forum. And their situation was they received a interview canceled notice like you, without having interview letter first. So they didnt' go to interview of course. couple of weeks later, they received No Show letter for their interview. :(
I dont' know if this story happened in washington DC Do or not, but just be careful. Sometimes those DO are ...... :mad: You know....