Has anyone got an RFE asking for pictures after doing the bio?

Bri999

Registered Users (C)
I am looking to see if there is a trend that the CIS is doing...has anyone of you gotten an RFE asking for pictures after you went to the BIO appointment and taking your digital photos there? and how soon you got a decision after sending the RFE is sent back to the CIS? if you could please help, thanks

Ok, I am getting worried now that I am the only one that they did this for. Did you guys even hear of anyone that they did this with? thanks for any help guys

Bri999 said:
Ok, I am getting worried now that I am the only one that they did this for. Did you guys even hear of anyone that they did this with? thanks for any help guys

They do all kinds of a strange things. Do not worry. Just comply with their request and I am sure they will make a final decision on your file soon.

I already did and sent it last week and they got it this monday. you don't know how each day passes, it is just like a year for me. I am just wondering if they asked for pictures after taking my bio that they are creating files for people from certain region in the world :(