Has anyone contacted a Pennsylvania Senator/Congressman lately?

mavishka

Registered Users (C)
If so, what has been their response?

I'm wondering whether I should wait till I complete 20 months (485) which is on Oct 5 or contact them right away.

Any thoughts?

Thanks.

please do share your experience

I am preparing to contact one of them for my wife's case

if anyone did, please share some experience

Re: please do share your experience

Originally posted by not_at_the_same
I am preparing to contact one of them for my wife's case

if anyone did, please share some experience

See my answer above in another thread. I would say contact Se. Santorum (he is powerful, but do not know how immigrant friendly he is).

Febrd 14th 02

Hi mavishka,
I am also planning phoning the politicians for action. well just frustration I guess leads to this.
K

my rd is feb 14th, 02
nd is Mar 13th 02

I am also planning phoning the politicians for action. well just frustration I guess

Everyone sems to be frustated here just for the sake of getting frustrated.
You are a FEB RD. Technically the processing time of VSC is 15th Jan 2002. I don't really understand what is the reason to get frustated?.
What do you have to say to guys who are Sept/Oct/Nov RD's who have not even got 2nd FP or a RFE or a matter of fact any response whatsoever from BCIS?
Tomorrow April 2002 RD will say, I am frustrated because there was one approval of April and I am left.

Come on, lots and lots and lots of people are here who are genuinely into deep trouble.
There are a lot of anxieties and worries in life. Try to reduce them instead of increasing.
Go out today with your family for a good dinner. Have fun and forget the rest. If you don't have a family, call your gilrfriend. If no girlfriend call your friend. If no friend, call me. We can have a good time at the bar.
Send me a PM, if you wish.

munnabhai

Ok Munnabhai
lets meet for a cocktail, thanks for your suggestion though
each individual has his own levels of frustration so u r suggestion is there are degrees of f and that will make it worse !!
Well u have a point there!
h