Has anybody filed a lawsuit against USCIS over the namecheck in Sacramento Area?

golpar

Registered Users (C)
I like to proceed with the lawsuit in sacramento area. Any comment and information about the lawyer in this area is appreciated.

Interviwed last november

I did. I used an attorney from San francisco. I found him from pacer(http://pacer.psc.uscourts.gov/). Personally I believe he is pretty good. He returned my email and my phone call pretty quickly. But I don't want you to think that I am trying to sell this attorney. You should register on the pacer and search all the 1446 petition for naturalization hearing cases in both northern california district and Eastern California District(Your District). Do your own research. There are a couple attorneies that I talked to in Fresno who also take this kind of cases. You can find these attorneies' information in Eastern California District. Let me know if you have any further question. Hope it helps,

Jack

golpar said:
I like to proceed with the lawsuit in sacramento area. Any comment and information about the lawyer in this area is appreciated.

Interviwed last november

Here is another lawyer that I spoke to:

James M. Makasian
2300 tulare street, suite 250
Frsno, California 93721
559-442-4212

He represents many people in Sacramento. You can also find him on pacer. He charge $2000+fee when I spoke with him in the middle of this August. If the case goes to the court he will charge some extra money. I don't remember how much, but you can always contact him to check. Most of cases that he represents were resolve within 3 to 4 month.

Hope it helps,

Jack

golpar said:
Thanks alot for the info. Please let me know if you have heard of a cheaper Lawyer.