Has any one experineced this before, please reply?

hasanali

Registered Users (C)
hi all,
my details,
rd 12/99 nd 1/2000 country others,
i did my fp in september 2000 and i called FBI and they told me that my fp was succesfuly done. i even called ins and they confirmed that they received my fp from FBI.
but i got a second fp notice yesterday in mail and scheduled for may 5th.
i called the Finger Print center in alexandria/Virginia and they told me there is nothing wrong with my FP.
I also called VSC and they said they made a mistake and i should disregard the notice.
i was wondering if this happened before to anyone else or anyone has the same experinece. i just dont know whats taking them so long to process my case since my country is others and i have seen so many approvals who filed after me. i will appriciate your comments and please share the experinece.

No Title

You are not alone. Country-Other, RD/ND-Oct99, RFE replied Feb28, waiting....

No Title

Hasan,

You can safely disregard the notice. It does happen sometimes when VSC folks don\'t what the heck they are doing.

Bhanu

No Title

I also received the FP notice for March 22 after I did fp in Dec 14th 2000. Then I checked with INS and FBI both told that I dont have to do it again. Even the notice says to disregard if you have done FP 90 days or so. Even then What is the point to do FP if INS says FP is OK . So I discarded that notice. May be if you do it again that will become in error........