Hartford Office Phones for FP

GCG

Registered Users (C)
Hi guys,

anyone has a phone number for FP department at the Hartford's Center ?

Thanks.

no I don't and you may not get it too. if you have any question, just straight go there.

well, that's probably what I have to do. the issue is I work in NYC and it's not easy to go to Hartford's ASC... but hey, if they don't update my case till friday I would go there on saturday to find out what is going on :)

GCG, don't worry about updating....look at my signature....Our case is not updated yet. Nowadays, a lot of cases do not get the update. If you are worried, call the FBI FP number and ask them if it is cleared yet. My suggestion is that do not waste your time coming from NYC to here. I do not know about your experiences, but a have quite some experiences with Hartford ASC. First of all, they won't let you enter without the fingerprint notice. Second, you will feel extremely frustrated when you come all the way from NYC, and return without any positive response.

pibo,

I work in NYC, but I am situated in CT, not too far from Hartford. I called FBI in the morning and they told me that my FPs are not in the system yet, but my wife's FPs have been cleared by the FBI. We gave FPs on the same day 10 working days ago. At the same time there is no updates for our cases on the CIS website.

I know 10 days is nothing in CIS terms, but still...

did you give the manual FP with ink where your wife gave it in automated? That must be the reason I can tell. Same thing for me and my spouse. Call them on this friday again and yours should be cleared by then. It takes 15 days for the manual one to get there to FBI and cleared.