Harrisburg SESA Tracker

if you send 2 SASEs when filing, they'll return one to you when they receive it, and the other when they send the file to philly.

in case you're asking what sase is; self addressed stamped envelope

processing

I heard from my employer that they have received the notifications for the cases they filed in Jan'2003.
They said they have also received one case which they filed in 1st week of feb'2003. These cases have been moved to philly.

I think it's moving now....

RIR case number

hi,

I have seen from the immigration site for labor processing time in RIR category from harrisburg . it says its processing now dec 2002.

Mine was applied in jan 2003.

last week one of my friend got an approval from the state, and his case was sent to federal. his was applied feb 2003.

how is this possible?
does it vary from case to case?

also can anyone tell me is there a way I cam check my status? like any phone number where I can call?

but the thing is my lawyer didn't give me any number(case number)..

is this valid for harrisburg...?

Harrisburg State Labour cleared

Guys,

My receipt date in Harrisburg is Dec 12th and its forwarded to Philly DOL(Federal) on Aug 14th. Today only we received it by post.

God, I am surprised why it took so long in Harrisburg...

Good luck folks...Please keep continue posting here to help our fellow brothers....

Cheers,

rmandiga Hi guys,
This is to inform you that these fu*n attorney take lot of money from us and mislead us on information.
My attorney told that I got sesa dec 5th got cleared on last week friday and when I asked for case number, that asshole showed the real colors. These bloody attorneis play with our lives.

We are also in a very bad situation, though well educated rely on these half educated indian attorney's who dont give proper information.

I blasted my attorney today and warned him not to give misinformation in future. I dont care about green card but cannot listen to these cock n bull stories from him.. ...

Beware guys,,,, dont go with their words.. you find good attornies rarely..
Insist those assholes for case numbers and you will see real colors...

best of luck [

rmandiga, For all its worth I think your case might have moved to DOL. Since there has been quite a dew guys who have got not only december but also jan and feb'03 moved to DOL....

vikram

My dear friend,
Thank you for support.
Please let me know how can I cross check if my attorney says that my file is moved from SESA to PHILY DOL.
Do I get a case number. Will everyone get Case number. Attorney says that sometime DOL do not inform anything and send the approval directly after full labor clearance.

Please let me know how to cross check..

regards,
raja

You can call up 215 861 5286...
This is AVM number for philly DOL.

You need to know the Company phone number mentioned on your Labor Application.
You will get all cases filed by your company that have reached Philly DOL. Hopefully you can figure out if your case is one of them.

any update

hi,
thanks for the number. I called philly DOL AVM and based on my company number, it said there were 2 case whch they received.

My attorney is not helping me at all to find out if one of them can be mine.

how do I know if any of them is mine.

mine was applied jan 26th.
is there a possiblity that mine has gone to the regional office?

Re: any update

There is another way to check, this is automated Email system

Send an email to LCSTATUS03@doleta.gov

No Subject

Message like this

Case 0339XXXX
Case 0339XXXX
Case 0339XXXX

You can get the case numbers from AVM. You will get a auto reply after some time(sometimes 10 mins, sometimes 10 hours).

The reply will have much more details about the case like salary, position etc, which will help you figure out if your case is among them or not.

Got case numbers

I just called on the number given by above friend. I got 2 cases filed with our employer phone number. One says its recieved at region level on july 28th certified on aug 26th. Another case says its recieved on Aug 11th. I am sure my employer filed only two cases from harrisburg one of is mine.
Both have case numbers and Dot codes. Dot codes are sam ofcourse.

Dot Code: 030.062-010
Case #s start with : 03394-XXX

Can somebody throw light on this. How can I find which one is my case. The attorney is hopeless in this regard..

thanks in advance..

mandiga

Last edited by a moderator:
guys

My reciept date is Dec 5th. This is for friends here.

Called up DOL.
Mine is the later case mentioned above and my colleague approval was recieved today.

So I am just 2 weeks away from my total labor certification approval.

This shows that its true that cases filed on Jan and Feb are getting cleared.

The updated processing times are misleading all of us. But now moving pretty fast.

So guys please call DOL and find out by using your employer phone number and run behind attorney ass.

These attoronies are morons...

Last edited by a moderator:
SESA Application filed in January moved to Philly DOL

Hi Guys,

FYI: My application submitted somewhere between 1-15 January has moved to Philly DOL. Category : EB2-RIR

Rgds,
Neely

Neely, thanks for letting us know.

Could you also tell us when was your application moved to Philly DOL (assuming that one could know the date when the application moves from SESA to DOL).

Thanks!

Employer to file from Harrisburg

Hi,
Can somebody please tell me whom to contact,(any info about companies that could file GC from HARRISBURG)
I would really appreciate your help in this regard
Thanks in advance
ashish

re:

ashish,

i have sent you a private message. pls call me or send me a private message with your phone number.

Labor status

hi ,

just to let you guys know. My lawyer informed me that my case was reaceived by philly DOL, aug 18th.

mine was applied jan 26th, 2003

Labor moved

Hi All,
My receipt date was Feb 19th, 2003 at Harrisburg. Got to the Philly DOL on Aug 20th, 2003.

Bye

Re: Labor moved

Any New Updates, just trying to find out the current date at Harrisburg.

Please keep this thread alive.....

any 03/2003 or 04/2003 RIR?

Hi guys,

Anyone with 03/2003 or 04/2003 RIR in harrisburg. I heard that they have nearly completed march 2003