Harrisburg SESA Tracker

vijrek

Registered Users (C)
Harrisburg Rir

Can any one let me know, How long it is taking for RIR in HARRISBURG.

Thanks
vj

Harrisburg Labor

I have filed my labor petition in EB2 / RIR on July 23rd and I haven't heard anything till now from anybody ( My lawyer or Labor dept ).
Lets keep this thread active and lets help each other.

Thanks
Needhelp1

Thanks

Thanks for your information, mine is EB-3/ RIR, PD is 08/16/02.
we will keep the thread active, it's good if some others share their experience.

Once again thanks for your support.

vj

Labor Pending

No Problem. I also wish that others will also share their knowledge as it will help each other in getting good sleep.

I talked to my lawyer and he said generally it will take one to one and half month for state to process and if their are any queries he should have got it by now. And according to him it might have gone to Federal (Philli ).

Let me know what your lawyer says ?

Thanks,
Needhelp1.

could you give me some information

Hi Vijrek,
I just knew that you were in PA
I am in Mechanicsburg,PA Could you please
recommand a lawyer ,also please give me an idea about how much it will cost for green card in harrisburg/mechanicsburg.

Thank you so much

my email: gaoql@earthlink.net

Hi Guy's

RIR LOC applied on July 17, 2002. SESA Harrisburg processed application and sent it to Philly Regional office on Aug 02, 2002. Tell your attorney to call SESA Harrisburg and find out what's going on with your application...Good Luck...

Thanks for the feedback

Thanks usnycus and I will go ahead and talk to my lawyer rightnow and ask him to followup .

Can you give me contact number of SESA Harrisburg office in case my lawyer doesn't do anything, I am willing to call to find out.

And do you know how much time it will take in Regional Labor Office for approval.

Thanks in advance.
Needhelp1

needhelp1

# for SESA Harrisburg: Let me find that 4 u....

Following are the processing times....

Harrisburg SESA: 10 Days (Actual)
Philly Regional DOL: 60 Day's (Estimated based on other's exp.)

Hope this will help u....

Thanks

Thanks for your info and please let me know the number whenever you can and I will try to call and get more info if possible and I will post it on this board.

Needhelp1

Correction...........

Accidently I gave u two # for Harrisburg.......Sorry for that confusion.......

Correect # for Harrisburg: 717 787 4781

Note: Other # (i.e. 215 861 5286 ) is not for Harrisburg, that is for Philly DOL...

Philli DOL

Does anybody know what specific date they are processing in the Regional Labor Dept for Harrisburg Labor ?
:confused:

Needhelp1

Do u mean Harrisburg SESA?

Needhelp are your asking Harrisburg SESA or Philly DOL?
Harrisburg does not have Regional DOL it goes to Philly SESA.

at present Harrisburg SESA for RIR is current and Philly SESA is doing late june'02.

Hi, USNYCUS

Hi usnycus,
I enquired my lawyer about my status, which I applied on AUG 16 TH, for harrisburg RIR. He just gave me CASE NUMBER four digit number (****). Can you pl let me know , whether it is case number to find status in DOL or SESA.
A s you know lawyers wont reply more than half line & he didnt mention any details of CASE NO:-.

Thanks in advance.
VJ

Vijrek

In my case, when we applied to Harrisburg for RIR LC, things went so fast that by the time I thought of calling attorney he called me back and told me that CASE is in Phily DOL...I was surprised by the speed they processed that application and submitted to Phily DOL regional Office. It took SESA to do the whole thing in approx. 10 day's.

Because of the above resaon I don't know what format Harrisburg SESA uses to assign number to cases. But I am 100% sure that if the number you got is 4 digit number then it is not from Phily Regional DOL office. Phily Regional DOL office have 8 digit # (like 033xxxxx).

Call Harrisburg SESA first and check what is the status. You need employer phone number and don't tell them you are calling for yourself. Call as if you are the employer and checking status for one of the employee.

Phone Number's U might require to confirm that:

SESA Harrisburg: 717 787 4781
Phily Regional DOL: 215 861 5286

how much time/....

how much time Harrisburg sesa is taking now a days?

My employer will be filing for my labor from Harrisburg
under RIR EB3.

how much tiem philly DOL is taking for RIR Eb3?

THanks in advance.