Harrisburg, PA oath dates ?

krakow007

Registered Users (C)
Hello All,
Are there any members out there who are scheduled for an oath from Harrisburg PA ? Do you know when the next oath ceremonies are going to be and where ?

I'm thinking of calling the district court office here and seeing if they may have information on upcoming dates, but thought I would check here as well to see if anyone knows offhand.

Thanks

krakow007 said:
Hello All,
Are there any members out there who are scheduled for an oath from Harrisburg PA ? Do you know when the next oath ceremonies are going to be and where ?

I'm thinking of calling the district court office here and seeing if they may have information on upcoming dates, but thought I would check here as well to see if anyone knows offhand.

Thanks
I live in Tennessee. calling the District court was the only way to find out the dates of ceremonies. You can ask ever about 2 or 3 months in advance. Go to google, and find the website of the district court, in the search option enter naturalization, or oath ceremony, and you will find the contact info for the person who can answer your questions. If you are lucky, there could be a posted schedule on the district court's website about the upcoming oath ceremonies as the case in California.
Good luck and keep me posted.

Let us know what you find out.

There is oath ceremony on 14th April. I haven't recvd the invite for that but some friends have...so for us it could be either in next few days or could be next month.. or whenever they plan the next one!

Tried looking online but could not find any information, except a couple of numbers that seem to lead to personal voicemessages. I have now sent an email. If that gets no response, I may have no option but to just drop in at the office in downtown and see if anyone can help. Will keep you guys posted. Thanks for your help.

Desi111, your friends' interviews on April 14th, is that being held at the district court in downtown Hbg ? Do you know
Thanks.

krakow007 said:
Tried looking online but could not find any information, except a couple of numbers that seem to lead to personal voicemessages. I have now sent an email. If that gets no response, I may have no option but to just drop in at the office in downtown and see if anyone can help. Will keep you guys posted. Thanks for your help.

Desi111, your friends' interviews on April 14th, is that being held at the district court in downtown Hbg ? Do you know
Thanks.
Here is what I found for you:
Eastern District Court: http://www.paed.uscourts.gov/us11000.asp#FQN
There is a phone number for Naturalization Questions - (267) 299-7099
Middle District Court (it includes Harrisburg): http://www.pamd.uscourts.gov/clerks.htm
Western District Court: http://www.pawd.uscourts.gov/Pages/naturalization.htm

Thanks Anahit. That was the link I followed and tried to call up the two numbers listed there which went to the personal voice mails of the gentlemen listed. So if I do not hear back from them or have a response to my email, I will probably just drop in next week. The court building is just a 10 minute drive from my work place anyway.
But I really appreciate your going out of the way to help me. Thanks again!

krakow007 said:
Thanks Anahit. That was the link I followed and tried to call up the two numbers listed there which went to the personal voice mails of the gentlemen listed. So if I do not hear back from them or have a response to my email, I will probably just drop in next week. The court building is just a 10 minute drive from my work place anyway.
But I really appreciate your going out of the way to help me. Thanks again!
You're welcome, Krakow.
Good luck!

Yes in District court in HBG..I think yours and ours may be together..The officer had said to me in May and marked something on paper after looking at a calendar on wall that had some kind of schedule and to my wife April/May to go with me whenever I am scheduled.

Congratulations desi111. My wife's interview was on April 5th. So going by this, I hope she will also receive her oath letter by end of the week. Will keep you guys posted.

KRAKOW:JFYI our ceremony is in Dauphin county court but not federal court.

I saw online while checking directions that they do list May 2 as the date. Hope to see you there..

Thanks Desi111. My wife has not rec'd her letter yet. Hope we get it soon. Thanks for letting me know

Regards
Rajan

We have still not received the oath letter :( .
Perhaps it is getting a bit late for May 2nd. Of course it will only be 3 weeks this tuesday, so perhaps nothing to worry about.
But since there is a May 2nd oath, we intend to follow up with USCIS to see if everything is truly done and the wait is just administrative (infopass at philly etc).
The worrying thing is that dauphin county court's calendar lists the next oath ceremony date as sometime in nov, and the district court deputy told me that their next oath is scheduled in sep ! I'm sure there may be other ceremonies held at other locations too, but we dont know where to find out from.
Anyways, guess we need to chat with USCIS to see what is going on.

Don't worry...There are two oath locations in HBG: Federal court and County court. My friend and us interviewed on the same date one after the other. His oath was done on April 14th in Fed court. Our's is Monday in Dist court. If you didn't recieve the letter and if the officer did tell you that next one is in Sept then you folks may have been slated for that one in Federal court.

July 3/4th in Phil is always a Big thing .. Did the officer not offer you that option.