hard to believe ...

starbucks

Registered Users (C)
...but all our GCs got approved (self, wife, 2 kids) on March 16 -
just checked the web site.

Thank you all my comrades for sharing my plight for all these days.
I have not seen any of you personally, all of you will be in my thoughts and prayers - I will continue working on this forum. I would like to mention especially cmr (I hope you get your interview soon my friend), nsc121901 - the fellow Dec. gang members.

A few words about myself - I worked for 12 years in India and then relocated to US in 1997 as the technical head of product development for a growing company. I then, set up a s/w branch for my company in India, grew it to a point where they can functional reasonably independently from US. I had to lay off more than 50% of my team in US (after 9/11), and there were continuous threats to my own job for the last 1 year. Could not get promoted here to an officer of the company, due to GC; in fact the time for that is now over.

Now I do have a fresh lease of life, and at age 43, I still have enough of a fight left in me to achieve what I seek to achieve.

Take care my friends, your time will come soon - may the force be with you .

starbucks
RD 12/11/01
1st FP 5/28/02
2nd FP 9/18/03
RFE 6/30/03
responded to RFE 8/7/03
AD 3/16/04

Starbucks,

Many many congratulations to you and your family. I am really really happy for you all. I am going to miss a friend in my journey, but I'd rather see you gone than keep giving us company in this horrendous wait.

Take a deep breath, enjoy the moment and start a fresh phase in your life. I know how much it means to you to be finally able to sense the freedom and I am sure you'll enjoy every moment of it.

Take care, and dont forget to say hello once in a while(I am sure I am here for a long time...:)).

I am pretty sure it will be the turn of guys like Russian, Nsc121901 etc. next...so watch out guys!

-cmr

Congrats Starbucks!! I am really happy for you. Hope all of us who are waiting will get through this trauma successfully. Enjoy Starbucks !!!

Thanks

Nice to see that there are other

old fogeys out there like me. And even nicer to see them getting approved.

Congratulations Starbucks and thanks for sharing your life's story. I'm responding to my RFEs today, and with my case being from September 2001, I'm hoping the approvals would come soon.

thank you all ..

.. dear friends. I will continue praying for all of you.
cmr, your time will come soon!

Regarding celebration - I am out for a business trip for the next 2 days, so cannot do much. However the weekend is there.

Take care all my friends, and please let me know of any thing
that I can do to assist.

starbucks

Congrats and best of luck, starbucks!

Today is a glorious day not only for you, but also for us, because it gives us hope that NSC is working on the old Dec cases!

Congrats!! Starbucks to you and your family.. Its been long wait.. Have fun and enjoz the freedom (From your employer)....

Remaining Dec 2001 Gang. .like CMR and russian.. wish you all the best and prayers to get yours soon...

Congratulations, Starbucks!

Starbucks -

It's so good to see your approval. Your contribution to this forum was very valuable, and I still hope to see you in this forum.

With kindest regards,

Japanese

Congrats !!! Thanks for sharing your info & experience. May peace and happiness be always be with you and your family.

Congrats

Congratulations Starbucks!

I am happy for you. And enjoy yours and your family's freedom from the hands of USCIS.

Thanks for the positive attitude that you have shown here in the forums. Hope all us hear this good news soon.

Cheers!
Currys
PD: Oct, 2002

congrats!

good news for us as well. please update or input your info at
rupnet.net. thanks!

Starbucks,
For a person who wants to achieve more and more and more..., being a good attitude..., happiness of achieving something is short lived. Before heat dies down..., go and enjoy with your family..., coming is spring break. Do not forget to visit the forum.