Hard to believe..but true

parshu

Registered Users (C)
My Case process time line says 30 to 90 days for 485. I saw that NSC forum has many posts regarding this.

485 RD sep03, 2002
ND Sep13 2002

what about you guys and any inputs...Could this be the goood news or a mistake

By now it should have been evident to you that it is a mistake as you are already over 365 days.

May be you are right....

In a fit of excitment I was interpreting it as 30 to 90 days more...

All right...back to ground state.....

I too find encouraging messge after RFE Reponse

Hello Friends
I too find encouraging messge after RFE Reponse

-----------------------
Application Type: I485, Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status

Current Status:

On October 3, 2003, we received your response to our request for evidence or information. It is taking between 30 and 90 days for us to process this kind of case. However because preliminary processing was complete, the remaining processing time will be less than the maximum stated in this message. You will receive a written decision on this case.
-----------------------------------
485 Filed April-2002
RFE sent 17 Sept (emp,6 months pay slips)
RFE received 24th Sept
RFE response sent back 29th Sept
BCIS website updated 3-Oct
FP 20 July 2002
EAC 02-166-5XXXX

I have been looking at that very same encouraging message for 3 months. It's getting somewhat tedious. Its strange that the message is updated after the first set of FP but not the second..

Guessed they missed the zero in both places they inteded it as 300 to 900 days , wish I am wrong and will pray what is diplaying will be a reality soon

485 RD sept 18th 2002.

It is 1030-1090. The program couldn't handle 4 digit number, so it was inpretered as 030-090. It is really a sad news. Hope I am wrong.

my msg still the same

On September ...., 2002, the results of your fingerprint review for your I485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status were received, and processing has resumed on your case. We will mail you a notice if further action is needed, or when a decision is made.

why is this different than the message others are getting....:confused:

audit...

maybe they are getting ready for the soon-to-happen audit, so they are patted and not thrashed !!!

One can spend a whole lifetime and not get an answer/logic to the way BCIS/USCIS works

Re: my msg still the same

Originally posted by ag28
On September ...., 2002, the results of your fingerprint review for your I485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status were received, and processing has resumed on your case. We will mail you a notice if further action is needed, or when a decision is made.

why is this different than the message others are getting....:confused:

I have the same message.

Originally posted by foxgreatwall
It is 1030-1090. The program couldn't handle 4 digit number, so it was inpretered as 030-090. It is really a sad news. Hope I am wrong.

It makes sense to me.
I could be wrong, but I think TSC puts 999 in the receipt notice.

relax, this is just an error

Here is my message:

On June 24, 2002, we received your response to our request for evidence or information. It is taking between 30 and 90 days for us to process this kind of case. However because preliminary processing was complete, the remaining processing time will be less than the maximum stated in this message. You will receive a written decision on this case.

Yeah, right. I certainly shall receive written response ...

Error....

I am convinced that it was one of many errors they made. Normally such errors happen to individual cases, such as mine... But this one is global.

In my case on Aug 4th, the status changed to RFE issued. On Aug 18th, the status again changed to RFE response received. My lawyer never received the RFE noticed and we never replied to RFE request. So this is a bug, but this time both online and AVM are royally screwed up.

These Call center guys have no clue as to whats happening at the BCIS. For them too it is a "news" and the "no of days" which they are told to tell contradicts to the one on the message, so for them it has to be a mistake.

If its a mistake we should soon hear from Khanna or Murthy soon.

It sure is too good to be true but who knows, they might have gotten the funding for the accomplishment of the targets. I feel it cannot be just a typo on thier part as it not only has changed in the case of 485 but even for H1 visas and all accross the board (After going through a few of the posts here). Specially changing the voice response takes some extra efforts. I would rather wait and see where is this headed towards.

Enjoy!!!!

Last edited by a moderator: