One day, in a train :
TC to Sadhu : "Baba kahan jaoge?"
Sadhu : "Jahan Ram ka janam hua tha."
TC : "Baba ticket dikhao.."
Sadhu : "Nahin hai...."
TC : "To phir chalo"
Baba : "Kahan?"
TC : "Jaha Krishan ka janam hua tha"

Teacher to Students: Bacche mujhe durbaagya (bad luck) aur durgatnaa (accident) ka koi example do

One student in backrow answered to Teacher: Samjho ki yeh school mein aag (fire) lag gayi , tho yeh durgatna hua aur samjho us aag mein aap (teacher) bach gaye, tho humara durbaagya hua.

:D

Originally posted by sam99
Teacher to Students: Bacche mujhe durbaagya (bad luck) aur durgatnaa (accident) ka koi example do

One student in backrow answered to Teacher: Samjho ki yeh school mein aag (fire) lag gayi , tho yeh durgatna hua aur samjho us aag mein aap (teacher) bach gaye, tho humara durbaagya hua.

:D

Nice witty reply.

A project manager, a computer programmer and a computer operator are driving down the road when the car they are in gets a flat tire. The three men try to solve the problem.
The project manager said: "Let's catch a cab and in ten minutes we'll reach our destination."

The computer programmer said: "We have here the driver's guide. I can easily replace the flat tire and continue our drive."

The computer operator said: "First of all, let's turn off the engine and turn it on again. Maybe it will fix the problem."

Suddenly a Microsoft software engineer passed by and said: "Try to close all windows, get off the car, and then get in and try again."

Pick-Up Lines to use on Engineering Chicks

I won't stop bugging you until I get the address of your home page.
Let's convert our potential energy to kinetic energy.
Wanna come back to my room and see my 166mhz Pentium?
How about you and I go back to my place and form a covalent bond?
You're sweeter than glucose.
We're as compatible as two similar Power Macintoshes.
Wanna see the programs in my HP-48GX?
Your body has the nicest arc length I've ever seen.
You're hotter than a bunsen burner set to full power!
My love for you is like a concave up function because it is always increasing.

Engineer In Hell

An engineer dies and reports to the pearly gates. St. Peter checks his dossier and says, "Ah, you're an engineer -- you're in the wrong place."
So, the engineer reports to the gates of hell and is let in. Pretty soon, the engineer gets dissatisfied with the level of comfort in hell, and starts designing and building improvements. After awhile, they've got air conditioning and flush toilets and escalators, and the engineer is a pretty popular guy.

One day, God calls Satan up on the telephone and says with a sneer, "So, how's it going down there in hell?"

Satan replies, "Hey, things are going great. We've got air conditioning and flush toilets and escalators, and there's no telling what this engineer is going to come up with next."

God replies, "What??? You've got an engineer? That's a mistake -- he should never have gotten down there; send him up here."

Satan says, "No way." I like having an engineer on the staff, and I'm keeping him."

God says, "Send him back up here or I'll sue."

Satan laughs uproariously and answers, "Yeah, right. And just where are YOU going to get a lawyer?"

They removed my message

Damn the person monitoring this thread must be an Engineering girl from INDIA !

Last edited by a moderator:
Guys, I would like to say it again - its okay to post messages in other languages - but for Christ's sake post the translation too. That type of attitude shows your rudeness - not caring for other people who don't know your language.

It is ok with me. Let him/her has a little fun;) . Anyone who can live a day with this $hit USCIS deserve much much more;) ;) ;)

Originally posted by 485GCCase
One day, in a train :
TC to Sadhu : "Baba kahan jaoge?"
Sadhu : "Jahan Ram ka janam hua tha."
TC : "Baba ticket dikhao.."
Sadhu : "Nahin hai...."
TC : "To phir chalo"
Baba : "Kahan?"
TC : "Jaha Krishan ka janam hua tha"

Didn't mean to offend anyone...was just little in playful mood.

Here is the translation:

TicketCollector (TC) To Saint : "Where are you going ?"
Saint: "Where Lord Rama was born"
TicketCollector:"Please show me the ticket"
Saint:"I don't have"
TC: Ok then, lets go....
Saint:" Where?"
TC: " Where Lord Krishna was born"(....which means jail :p )