Happy News To Physical Therapists And Nurses From India, Philipines And China

sbabu1025

Registered Users (C)
HI GUYS

FINALLY WE WON (PT'S AND NURSES). THE PRESIDENT OF USA HAS SIGNED THE EB3 RELEIF BILL WHICH WILL INCREASE THE VISA NUKBERS FOR THE SCHEDULE-A OCCUPATIONS ONLY (NURSES AND PT'S FROM IND, CHINA AND PHILL). SEE THIS OFFICIAL LINK FOR DETAILS

http://www.murthy.com/nflash/nf_051205.html

FINALLY WE WON THE BATTLE, ALSO RELAIBLE SOURCES PREDICT THAT THE PRIORITY DATES FOR SCHEDULE-A OCCUPATIONS WILL BE CURRENT FOR ANOTHER 2-3 YEARS. BY GOD'S GRACE WE WILL GET THE GC SOON, LETS KEEP ALL OUR HOPES HIGH

In the month of July it can happen. By the way what is your receipt date of your I 140 ? Still it depends on it.

I am still waiting for i140 approval,will I be covered by HR 1268

My i140 was submitted only this March for approval,do you think I can benefit from 50,000 visa number? :confused:

Shaaji said:
In the month of July it can happen. By the way what is your receipt date of your I 140 ? Still it depends on it.
I don't understand why it takes so long for USCIS taking in 485 application.

Hi,
I was just going thru the forum and wondered whether u could guide me in getting into a physical therapy school over here ....I have done my graduation in alternative medicine(homeopathy) from India and now m planning to get into the physical therapy school in california(bay area)...so if u have some information of universities around then pls let me know it would be a great help to me'

Bye
parita

june 1

in the shusterman website i read there that they will start accepting applications for adjustment of status starting JUNE 1, 2005 :)

pinayhomegirl said:
in the shusterman website i read there that they will start accepting applications for adjustment of status starting JUNE 1, 2005 :)
Is this source trustful? :)

yes the source is true, since my attorney confirmed it, also in the murthy forums they have discussed about it. So lets wait for the visa bulletin

sbabu1025 said:
yes the source is true, since my attorney confirmed it, also in the murthy forums they have discussed about it. So lets wait for the visa bulletin
You meant that your attorney confirmed USCIS would take in 485 application from June 1?

HI

IT DEPENDS ON THE ISSUANCE OF THE VISA BULLETIN, ONCE THE JULY VISA BULLETIN IS OUT(BY MID JUNE OR END OF MAY) THERE WILL BE A SEPERATE CATEGORY FOR SCHEDULE-A AND AFTER THAT I PREDICT THE USCIS WILL START ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS FOR NURSES AND PT'S (485). READ THIS LINK

http://www.murthy.com/news/n_visbul.html