Happy Day! Became an US Citizen.

CaliGC

Registered Users (C)
All,

Today is an milestone day in my life. I became an US Citizen exactly at 10:22AM on Sept 5th 2012. I thank all the forum members who have provided insights, suggestions and supported me all the way from my Green Card days to Citizenship.

This is a fantastic forum with lot of ‘kind hearted Volunteers’ providing invaluable info. that’s helping numerous immigrants like me to meet their goals. MY SINCERE THANK YOU TO ALL and wish the folks in the process to hold on there and you will definitely reach the summit.

Quick note on the Oath Ceremony: The Oath ceremony was held at the Paramount Theater, Oakland, California with 1254 people from 93 countries who took the oath to become US citizens. It was a well organized event that lasted for an hour and the process was very smooth and easy.

Thanks Again!

Hearty Congratulations to you.

But I am surprised by # of people, you had mentioned 1254, cant believe it. That's a huge theater. Do they hold Oath Ceremonies once a year or once a month? If once a month then that's a lot of people there.

All,

Today is an milestone day in my life. I became an US Citizen exactly at 10:22AM on Sept 5th 2012. I thank all the forum members who have provided insights, suggestions and supported me all the way from my Green Card days to Citizenship.

This is a fantastic forum with lot of ‘kind hearted Volunteers’ providing invaluable info. that’s helping numerous immigrants like me to meet their goals. MY SINCERE THANK YOU TO ALL and wish the folks in the process to hold on there and you will definitely reach the summit.

Quick note on the Oath Ceremony: The Oath ceremony was held at the Paramount Theater, Oakland, California with 1254 people from 93 countries who took the oath to become US citizens. It was a well organized event that lasted for an hour and the process was very smooth and easy.

Thanks Again!

Last edited by a moderator: