Happy Birthday to my Atlanta N400

USER12345

Registered Users (C)
Yes next week will be the first birthday for my N400 filed on May 26 2004 . A year in advance of my application I set a OULOOOK reminder to make sure I filed at the first possible opportunity. I did not want to waste a second, even paid for express mail, but there you go , little did I know they were so stunningly inefficient.
First it was my wifes I-485 that took 25 months to get processed, and now I have at least 3-6 months more to go before I become a citzen.

You know I just want to be a citzen ! To be able to vote. Its just too frustrating waiting like this. OK vent over.

regards and thanks Rajiv for the forums and all for contributing with information and advice.

I used to wonder...

My buddies used to ask me why I'm stuck to Atlanta for so long and I could tell'em about the wonderful weather, excellent property prices, great affordable golf resources. I guess I had no complains.

Oh well, I spoke too soon. Forgot about the lazy USCIS staff in GA.

Happy birthday my friend. I hope neither you or anybody get to see the 2nd one though it does not look that impossible now!

Cheers!

I sympathize with your situation. I got stuck at one of the slowest DO's also, i.e Orlando, FL. It took me 23 months and a few more days to complete the whole process. I was dreading at the thought of 2nd anniversary of N-400 filing. I can see you are getting demoralized, but hang in there it does end.

Aniversary

Hi,

My W's N-400 was filed on May 21, 2004 - so we just passed her anniverary date too. Indications on this forum are that we should get an interview letter in a month or so.

As Dory says, "just keep swimming"...

-Ocelot

Hello all,

Happy birthday, USER12345, although not the happy one..

It is very interesting to see how some people get their citizenship faster than the others, even though they could have applied the same month... But, you never know, your paperwork could be in sooner that you think!

-Ila

Oath: ?