happy anniversary to me 500 days

400days!!

Registered Users (C)
This has to be a record. ND of April 15th 2002, for a NIW.
RFE May 5th, 2003 and now with my 500 day anniversary tomorrow, the website says there is an RFE about my RFE.

what? RFE on an RFE? heklp me God

I am following you 400 days. No RFE nothing so far. Do I have to keep my hope alive or I have to forget this green card thing?

Today first time I called BCIS. They said it takes about 15 months to process suck kind of application.

Originally posted by 400days!!
This has to be a record. ND of April 15th 2002, for a NIW.
RFE May 5th, 2003 and now with my 500 day anniversary tomorrow, the website says there is an RFE about my RFE.

what? RFE on an RFE? heklp me God

Is your case EB1 or NIW?

Don't worry man... big boss is still hanging around!!

Hi guys

Don't worry. I am still hanging around.. Mine is already past 550
days. EB1 - OR category, VSC .
I-140 - Feb 22 2002 (RD) - Mar 02 2002 (ND)
I-485 - Sep 27 2002 (RD) - Oct 06 2002 (ND)
EAD & AP - Dec 06 2002
No finger print notice so far.

My attorney already filed two Attorney Liasion petitions and still no concrete news. I got to believe something like I-140 approval based on I-485 ND for guys who didn't file concurrently.

- Sekar
Boston

Hi kSekar,

Sorry about your situation. But, I do not think that theory(I-140 approval based on I-485 ND for guys who didn't file concurrently) is true. A friend of mine got approval at the end of last year (EB1 - OR category, VSC ) and filed I-485 afterwards. I do not mean to set a fire. Just give you some information that I know. BTW, the notice date of his case is around March, 2002.

Hi beautiful_mind

Thanks for the info. I see few guys waiting for their I-140
approval from EB1-OR category whose cases were from Mar/April/May 2002. These are exceptions it looks. But still
a mystery for me.
From my attorney's office itself, it seems few I-140s were approved within 4 months. So it is a bad luck. Anyway I never
got anything easy in my life and so this is not surprise for me.
Still trying to sail slowly along with the guys who started
much later...

Thanks...

Sekar
Boston

Looks I-485 RD date works

Hi guys

It looks like the theory of I-1485 RD date worked for me.
I am seeing I-140 approvals or RFE for those whose I-485 RD dates between Sep 2002 and Oct 2002. I was expecting
approval or RFE for me around Sep first week and indeed I got an RFE dated Sep 5 2003. I didn't receive that till now and
I hope people with a I-485 RD date around Sep/Oct 2002
can expect something this month.

I will post my RFE in this forum once I receive it.

Thanks
Sekar
Boston

In my case I 485/I 140 thoery worked. I applied I 140 on June and applied 485 on Sept 16th. I got RFE on 5th sept.

Buttom line, nothing is certain at BCIS.

Close to 500 days

I-140 March 2002 EB3 labor substitution

I-140 (Labor substitution) EB3:
-------------------------------------------
RD: March 28, 2002
ND: March 29,2002
Haven't heard from INS yet.

I-485 & EAD
-------------------
RD: Aug 28, 2002
ND: Sep 18, 2002
Haven't heard from INS yet about either EAD or I-485

The I-485 ND theory does not seem to hold in my case.
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Current VSC processing times indicate that:

I-140 Immigrant Petitioner for Alien Worker E31, E32, EW3 10.01.2002
&&

I-765 Employment Authorization (c) 9 06.10.2003
----------------------------------------------------------------------

So now how many days it has been since I filed I-140 ?? Close to 500 days :(

High5:

Are you sure your EAD is pending over a year? Something wrong man! Did you check why? I have not heard any case pending more than a year. Seems very strange. I-140 and I-485 understandable, but EAD?

Did you file everything properly?

Led.

Led Zeppelin

Yeah according to my lawyer everything was filed correctly.

When I called BCIS they said that I can go to local INS office and get temprory/ interim EAD. But I don't want to do that because I guess since my application was filed using "Labor substitution", I won't know if my I-140 application will get approved later. But if I get the EAD from VSC instead of going to local INS office, I will atleast have some peace of mind that I may get I-140 later :(