ohfreedom02

Registered Users (C)
Glory to the Most High!
I-485 EB2/ Asian
ND: 12/14/00
FP: 02/01/01
AP: 01/11/02
Received approval notice: 01/17/02
2nd EAD: not approved yet but who cares (RD: 10/22/01; ND: 11/06/01)
PP stamp/FP: next Tuesday.
GC?: may be 02/xx/02, I hope.
AVM: Still saying "Your I-485 . . . takes 240 days to 365 days . . . bla, bla. . " I don\'t give a @#$%.
  Journey of 6 yrs and 6 mos. is over. This board was so helpful. Thank you to all of you. Just hang in there. Your time is closer day by day. Hold your questions!!--I might not come back to this forum at least for three days because I will be drunk out from now on. FIESTA!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can you blame me going crazy? No, you can\'t. FIESTA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! $%@#$%&^&*^$&

Yes, but they did not provide any help.

Yes, but they (sen., cong., & IIO) did not provide any help. All they said to me is just "waite," "have patient."
PP stemped and FP done today. I do not know how long it will take to receive my GC, but since I am safe now, I do not worry about its arrival time.
The AVM is still saying "Your I-485 . . . 240 days to . . . bla bla bla." My EAD? "Your I-765 is . . . 60 days to . . . bla bla." What a pitiful agency.
  Akash-b30, your time is coming. Just hang in there. Peace be still :)

Thank you very much

Thank you all. I just got my pp stamped and FP done, today. The AVM is not updated yet for my I-485 and I-765 (not received EAD approval, yet, but EAD is out of my concern now). What a pitiful agency. Your time is coming. Be strong and courageous. It is coming closer day by day . . . You do have hope, buddy. :)

When your 6 years H-1 status expired, what do you do?

Hello,
When your 6 years H-1 status expired, what do you do?
Do you apply EAD or H-1 extention?

Please advise!

Thank you all!

what is you ND , RD , FP ??

Nishanthi - what is you ND , RD , FP ??

Mine is ND - 12/99
1st FP - 03/00
2nd FP - 12/01
EB3
still waiting...