Had it not been 245(i) we would have got approvals

Jony Lever

Registered Users (C)
this delayed everyting fro RD March/ April 10 onward.
till then INS was on track to issue 485 approvals in about 4 months
 a friend\'s friend got in record 5 weeks back in March first week.

Late April onwards filers (for few months) have been unlucky...

And it looks INS is back on track for recent filers ..

amits "Got FP letter from INS" 11/30/01 3:55am

Was surprised to see 1 week difference between RD and ND for a filer of RD 9/18 ND 9/25 and FP 11/22 (for a typical late April filer it would read like 4/20, 6/20, 11/3).

I\'m sorry but it makes no sense

That\'s the life. Sometimes good luck sometimes bad.
Can you say "if I had not met my wife I would not have married her"?
If you had not met your wife you would have married another nice lady. 245(i) is just part of our life. Sooner or later we all will get our approvals. Don\'t blame INS, 245(i) or your luck. I believe all of you are excellent hi-tech guys. Just follow Bongo to focus on something else, if you really feel bad in here. I totally understand you but believe me buddy, whatever belongs to you will finally fall into your hand like a riped apple.

No Title

Johny Lever and Bhagwan,
It is indeed sad to see that April/May filers like us got penalized. Hopefully, approvals will be according to ND, and we have earlier ND than people who filed in Sep. Let us hope for the best and stay together in this.

well, what\'s fair?

Is it fair for those guys with 00 ND and still waiting? That is the life and we have to live with it. But we really should be sorry for the folks who got laid off before completing the GC process. (They probably should have got it if there was no damn 245(i) thing) Also we should be glad for the guys who get approval even if their ND is later than us.
Let\'s just wish the best for all the GC waiters

Nancy Lee, they say 245(i) is like wife

She intruded your life as unexpected, took your heart and patience, hurt you and slam you with hard-to-estimate aftermath.

Kidding :) Well guys, what I meant is: just like sooner or later you will get married, sooner or later you will get your I-485 approval. Don\'t blame 245(i), from time to time there coming changes of laws.

You\'ve gone and done it, Henrysh. Now definitely don\'t let your wife read this thread.:)

It is a brave man who persists with the wife analogies.

My wife is a nice one :) You guys just don\'t understand what I meant :)

Just like finally you\'ll get married, finally you\'ll get the approval. Yeah, there is a risk of lay-off. But think, if it was ordained, you can\'t avoid that. Yeah, I\'m religious :)