Had Interview Yesterday - Decision Could not be made

Yes, you did.

Thanks everyone. Hope my case gives hope to others who changed employer soon after GC approval.

I am glad no one worried with you, immigrants can be funny animals at times, when they are told to wait on a decision, they immediately start to be suspicious of that instruction....:( I told you to move on and don't worry about this issue, only for you to find someone in the same boat as you, which is weird. If you never did anything wrong, you have to be confident of the system. You trust your thermostat more than another person, have you ever worried about whether your t'stat will turn on to heat your home after programing it? I doubt, I usually set-it and leave it to do what is was designed to do.

Congratulations!!!!

Well said Al. I think worrying is human nature. But I agree with your analogy. If you haven't done anything wrong, why worry? :)

Hi Al,

You were proved correct, much to my relief ! As complexity said, Worrying is human nature. I used to see other people worry about trivial things, and had the same thoughts as you have, and wondered why are they worrying so much about the non-issues. But when it came to my personal case - I turned out to be no different from those others. So I guess I learned that its easier to advice others, but once it becomes personal, thats when the reality sinks in my friend and the worrying starts !