Had Code 1 Bio Today

wy007

Registered Users (C)
They didn't ask a word why I came earlier, and I didn't say a word unless they ask :)

They had the images of my thumbs, the other four figures together, and each figure taken. Is this code 1 BIO same as a regular FP?

wy007 said:
They didn't ask a word why I came earlier, and I didn't say a word unless they ask :)

They had the images of my thumbs, the other four figures together, and each figure taken. Is this code 1 BIO same as a regular FP?

What is your notice date? I received a Code 1 appt for Aug 11, and some on the forum have opined that this is a replacement for the regular FP.

If you are also a recent applicant like me, then I will say that is the case for you too.

F.

Based on what you explained this is just new FP procedure. I have done mine in summer of 2004. See my signature.

I've done my fingerprint in September last year but my online information has not changed since then. I have no idea if my FP have been cleared or not. Do you know a number where to call except uscis, cause I tried with them but ofcourse they know nothing about it. Please anyone?

ign82 said:
I've done my fingerprint in September last year but my online information has not changed since then. I have no idea if my FP have been cleared or not. Do you know a number where to call except uscis, cause I tried with them but ofcourse they know nothing about it. Please anyone?
FBI PHONE # to check FP Status
Call FBI at

304-625-5590

or

304-625-2406

floyd said:
What is your notice date? I received a Code 1 appt for Aug 11, and some on the forum have opined that this is a replacement for the regular FP.

If you are also a recent applicant like me, then I will say that is the case for you too.

F.

Acctually, it's me. I think our job is done now. All we need is to wait, maybe for years, and then come back to say we are finally approved.

Last edited by a moderator: