had a warrant and immigration?

ymmud

Hi, I was filling out I485 and realized one thing: I got a speeding ticket a few months ago which is not good but usually ok for immigration. But the bad part is I got the court date wrong and went to the court two days later. The clerk told me that a bench warrant had already been issued and arranged me to see a judge right away. The judge was nice and I was ordered to pay a court fee and the warrant was cleared. When he was listing the consequences of missing court, one of them was affecting immigration. I asked him about this and he said usually it is not a problem because it is a minor violation.
Now I guess i will have to say "Yes" to the question "Have you ever been arrested, cited, charged, indicted, convicted, fined, or imprisoned for breaking or violating any law or ordinance, excluding traffic violations". My question is what i need to enclose as supporting documents? Do i need to go to court to get some document from there? or it is better to hire a lawyer in this case?

Thanks

I have the paper "Order for Cancellation for warrant" with me. It says

"You are hereby ordered to remove and/or clear from NCIC/Central Dispatch and return to the court the warrant for the arrest of the defendant described above because: Defendant surrendered him/herself to the Court."

I guess i need to enclose this letter in my I485 application. What else do i need?