h4rejection

sirimalle

Hello,

i'm on H1 for past 4yrs & two yrs back my husband applied for H4 and got rejected first 241g and 212a4 at chennai consulate . could you please give me advice how to proceed with that if we can still go for him for h4 again what documents need to be submitted and do we need to hire a lawyer for that purpose.is there chances that we can get the visa.

Thankyou in advance.

Can you provide details on the 241g and 212a4 which got issued for H4? If you provide those details someone on the board will be able to guide you with the next steps.

Also what are the documents that your Husband took with him for the earlier H4 visa interviews? What is his profession in India at the time of going for H4?

Hello,

i'm on H1 for past 4yrs & two yrs back my husband applied for H4 and got rejected first 241g and 212a4 at chennai consulate . could you please give me advice how to proceed with that if we can still go for him for h4 again what documents need to be submitted and do we need to hire a lawyer for that purpose.is there chances that we can get the visa.

Thankyou in advance.

Was it 214(g) or 241(g)? Please clarify.

212(a)(4) = The consul though that your husband would become a public charge. Didn't you send an I-134?

i'm on H1 for past 4yrs & two yrs back my husband applied for H4 and got rejected first 241g and 212a4 at chennai consulate .