H4 Visa

chris76

Guys,
Anybody in here have any idea what questions are being asked for H4 visa interview. Folks, do post your experiences. It will be much appreciated.
Thanks,
Chris

H4 is generally easy to get if you have all the proper documentation , check the list on the various site and make sure u provide enough docs for the validity of you marriage(court marriage certi. , invitation cards , album etc) also be sure to send ur original notice of action alongwith your recent paystubs and affidavit of support , they generally ask for notice of action , my wife got the visa last week and she was just asked to show the notice of action. just take the documents , it should be fine dont see exceptions where it has been rejected , god willing everything will workout fine.
best of luck
Ritesh

Thanks Ritesh,
Congratulations on your wive's visa. Was it Chennai Consulate?
Thanks for the Supportive response. "Approval Notice" Is it I797 Approval Notice? Affidavite of Support? Who needs to give this and what kind of Affidavit of support? The other major concern which i see is the 1040. In one of the years, since i stayed in US i was on vacation for 2 months and the W2 amount is 2 months lesser than in the LC. Will that be a problem?