H4 Visa expired

suvikasb

Registered Users (C)
I changed jobs and now my H1 is valid till October 2006. But my wife and daughter's H4 was not transferred to the new company and expired on July 1, 2004. Also, the I-94 on their passports also are valid till July 11, 2004 (10 days after the H4 expiry)

Question:
- Am I still within appropriate time to get the H4 for my wife and daughter transferred to the new co., and thereby extended?
- Is it possible to revalidate the visa stamps on our passports - they also expired on July 1 - under the current circumstances?

Thanks

suvikasb said:
I changed jobs and now my H1 is valid till October 2006. But my wife and daughter's H4 was not transferred to the new company and expired on July 1, 2004. Also, the I-94 on their passports also are valid till (10 days after the H4 expiry)
--------- send the H4 extenson with form I-539 before I-94 expires, I will file Tomorrow becase extension papers MUST reach USCIS before theI-94 expires. or they will be illegal in US after I-94 expiry date
Question:
- Am I still within appropriate time to get the H4 for my wife and daughter transferred to the new co., and thereby extended?

-----file H4 extension ASAP before July 11, 2004 , make it sure the extension fiiling recaches USCIS on 10 july
- Is it possible to revalidate the visa stamps on our passports - they also expired on July 1 - under the current circumstances?
------- you can sent your passport for visa revalidation before 16,
your wife and kid dont have H4 extensions, they can get visa stamp when they go out of US next time.

* send H4 extension with all correct papers or take help of good lawyer
Thanks