H4 travel issue help me

jaibholababa

Registered Users (C)
Due to a very unfortunate situation my wife's H4 Visa did not get filed for extension in 22nd March 2004 and she accured more than 6 months but less than 12 months unlawfull presence but later filed her extension got approved from 5th Jan 2005 till August 26th 2005 ( my H1B extension ).We both have I485 pending also.
I am concerned whether it is going to effect her entry into the US means whether still she will bar to enter into the country if she plan to travel to INDIA now.
My company lawyer(who is basically responsible for this mess) says that she needs a advisory opnion letter from service center so that she does not have such problem.

Please help me ..

jaibholababa said:
Due to a very unfortunate situation my wife's H4 Visa did not get filed for extension in 22nd March 2004 and she accured more than 6 months but less than 12 months unlawfull presence but later filed her extension got approved from 5th Jan 2005 till August 26th 2005 ( my H1B extension ).
---if her H4 extension was approved then I dont see problem getting H4 visa stamp
We both have I485 pending also.
I am concerned whether it is going to effect her entry into the US means whether still she will bar to enter into the country if she plan to travel to INDIA now.
My company lawyer(who is basically responsible for this mess) says that she needs a advisory opnion letter from service center so that she does not have such problem.
----- the best option will be to apply for her AP and she should go out with approved AP in hand becase if any problem with H4 visa stamp then she can enter US with AP

Please help me ..