h4 to h1b application transferred to Texas from Vermont

cpuri

Registered Users (C)
Hi,

My wife is currently on h4 and we had applied for her h1b in Vermont center.
H1b petitin filing date: 22nd April 2006
The case status current update states that the case been transferred to Texas Service Center for further processing.
Case transfer date : 5th July 2006

Question for friends :
1. Does any one else has been in the same situation ?
2. If there has been someone else apart from me, has any one heard/got any further updates from Texas Center ?

Question for Gurus:
1. If i want to go ahead with Premium processing, do I have to apply in Vermont Center or Texas Center ?

Please respond....

Regds

cpuri said:
Hi,

My wife is currently on h4 and we had applied for her h1b in Vermont center.
H1b petitin filing date: 22nd April 2006
The case status current update states that the case been transferred to Texas Service Center for further processing.
Case transfer date : 5th July 2006

Question for friends :
1. Does any one else has been in the same situation ?
2. If there has been someone else apart from me, has any one heard/got any further updates from Texas Center ?

Question for Gurus:
1. If i want to go ahead with Premium processing, do I have to apply in Vermont Center or Texas Center ?

Please respond....

Regds

There are about 5000 H1 applications which got transfered to Texas.
Don't upgrade it to premium as most of the premium processing application transferes to california which issues lot of RFEs for H1s.

Today I saw the status of the case. It says that the application has been recvd on 11 July and is under processing.

Its becoming all the more scary as 26th May was the end of petition filing date and the petition filing date for my H4 has been moved to July 11. Any one got the same things done to their case ?

Any measures that you are/ have taken to know the exact status as what is happening behind the scenes ?

Please respond.

H4 to H1 - case transfered to Nebraska

Hi,

I also applied for H1 visa(H4 to H1) this year under the quota in the vermont service center. Today I got a message indicating that my case has been moved to Nebraska Service center. Did you receive any firther notification from Texas. If you receive any further updates let me know.

Thanks,
Malana

H1 with receipt date May 26 got transfered

My H1 receipt date was May 26 th(Which itself is scary), filed from VSC, today I received an email notification from uscis website about transfering my case to Texas on August 11, 2006. What does this mean, is this a RFE or rejection of the application or just getting the load off Vermont service center. Please help

It is just getting the load off of Vermont. It is sending applications to other centers to get them processed faster.

jay77 said:
My H1 receipt date was May 26 th(Which itself is scary), filed from VSC, today I received an email notification from uscis website about transfering my case to Texas on August 11, 2006. What does this mean, is this a RFE or rejection of the application or just getting the load off Vermont service center. Please help

My employer filed my H1B extension in Vermont and it got transferred to California Service Center. It got approved faster. Dont worry.
Akil

Hi
My receipt date is May 10. On Aug 1st my application was transferred to Nebraska Service Center.
I applied for my H4 extension on Aug 7th as my current H4 is expiring on Aug 22nd.
I think everytime some internal processing takes place on the application it says that application was recieved on that date. i dont think there is anything to worry abt. Right now on my status it says that my application was recieved on Aug 7th.
So good to know that this is a normal process.