H4 to H1

Neelu

Hi,
I got the FPGEC certification and cleared the NAPLEX and MPJE exams in Texas. I am currently on H4 and like to do the internship. I have got an offer with a drugstore here and they don\'t know much about H1 visa needed to work(to do my internship) in US. It is difficult to find an employer who is willing to do the H1 visa. I had agreed to do the H1 on my own. Found an immigration lawyer. He is telling that I can work immediately after filing for H1 according to the new law. Is it true?
Thanks

No Title

Rph Solutions Inc.
7401 phoenix ave. # 125
El Pas TX 79915
U.S.A.

Hello we are a company specializing in recruiting FOREIGN PHARMACY GRADUATES, and sponsor them for h1b visa.
Since you are in texas, we will get started on Your h1b right away. By the way you will be working for company # 1 in industry.
send me an e MAIL stalla@hotmail.com.

No Title

Good news for FPG"S
Dear fellow foreign pharmacy graduate,
I have some exiciting news for you. If you have your FPGEC certification, we will take care of your H1 B VISA.If you haven\'t taken FPGEE, no Problem . If you a B.pharmacy degree form India and want work as a retail pharmacist and looking for employment and sponsorer for H1b visa, contanct me at stalla@hotmail.com. we will take care of the rest.
S.talla

No Title

hi evrybody in this group
my name is haritha and i am a registerd pharmacist from india an dapplied for fpgee.i have got my ee no and waiting on for my att.
in then maen time i have been thru this srinivas talla\'s posting i was wondering if anybody can throw light on this and is it worth it the risk.
i would also like to know taht can we work as an intern without fpgee.i am prepared to go anywhere in the us as i am currently on an f1 studentvisa.please can anybody help me with the names of states which wiould allow us to work as intern
thankyou
my mail id is monychoday@yahoo.com
expecting a quick response from all of you
good luck for the fpgeee

No Title

Hi srinivas,I am ravi a pharmacy graduate from india.i want to clarify that is it necessary to be registered in india to appear FPGEE exam?my next question is how to appear exam from india?
please help me in this regard.
thanx
bye
ravi

No Title

Hi Neelu,

Walgreens will sponsor you H1B.You should arrange your attorney and they will arrange the paper work.You should have texas intern license and FPGEC Certificate.Dont try to apply small companies ,they will explore you.Walgreens pays good salaries when you become pharmacist.
They will take you as an Graduate Intern.

If you have any questions feel free to ask.I am a Pharmacist.

Good Luck
Venus

info

hi! venus,
my brother is a B.Pharma and is in India. He wants to come here to work
on H1--B . Can you please suggest the steps involved, exams , contacts etc.
kubera@indiainfo.com
thanks in advance,
\raja

Don\'t trust Srivivas Talla

This guy taking advantage in this site, don\'t trust about his adds.
He is really stupid, becare full with those guys.

Teacher H4 to H1

Hello I am a teacher from India with Post Graduate degree and 14 years teaching experience. I am in California and have passed CBEST with applied for credentials. Anybody tell me a way to convert H4 to H1. -- PN

States you can work as Intern before FPGEE

I know that Indiana State doesn\'t require you to Pass the FPGEE to get your intern license. So you can apply for the intern license, work as a Pharmacy Technician, when you pass the FPGEE you should work as a Pharmacist

Hi My wife is writing her FPGEC exam in April 1st 2016 can she be eligible for applying for H1B in 2016 as her results are going to come by May 2016 so she can show the certificate before her H1B process is completed.

Hi My wife is writing her FPGEC exam in April 1st 2016 can she be eligible for applying for H1B in 2016 as her results are going to come by May 2016 so she can show the certificate before her H1B process is completed.