H4 to H1, STAMPING IN CANADA

MADANST

Registered Users (C)
Hi

My wife is on H4 currently (came into USA on H4). We are planning to apply for her H1 in April. Once it is approved, we are planning to to CANADA for H1 stamping.Her current H4 visa expired in 2006. I-797 is valid till May 2007.

How easy is to get new H1 stamping (from H4) in CANADA?

What issues you face?

She has a US masters Degree?

Thanks

I had a very positive experience with Canada. My lawyer did not include the complete set of documents and included 2 copies of one of the documents. Consulate told me to come back with fax copies of the document. Application processed and visa/passport given the same day.
Best of Luck!

Hi

My wife is on H4 currently (came into USA on H4). We are planning to apply for her H1 in April. Once it is approved, we are planning to to CANADA for H1 stamping.Her current H4 visa expired in 2006. I-797 is valid till May 2007.

How easy is to get new H1 stamping (from H4) in CANADA?

What issues you face?

She has a US masters Degree?

Thanks

Easy

My wife did her H4 to H1 in Ottawa... Have all the Degree Certificates and MS certificates.... It is pretty smooth in Canada...

H1 Stamping at Toronto

Hi nyc8300
, please tell me how to get, (1) visitor permit to cross the border at Niagara falls to go to toronto by car? and(2) interview appointments for H1 & H4 visa stamping(Both Expired)?
we got the new I-797 for both.
thanks
Jc-gc