H4 Stamping - Need Suggestions

rxs_1234

Registered Users (C)
This is my friend's situation. He was working for Company A and now he started working for Company B. Company A did H4 for his wife but when he was getting H1 Transfer done to Company B, the attorneys for Company B say that there is no H4 Transfer required. The expiry date for the H1 applied by company A and B are the same (He is nearing his 6 year term). The reason the attorneys gave was that since the expiry date is unchanged there is no need for H4 again. She is visiting India and she has an appt at Chennai Consulate. The Documents she has are:
H4 Approval (Applied by Company A)
Husband's H1 Approvals for Company A and Company B
Also, Husband does not have the Stamping on the passport for either Company A or Company B. The stamping he has in his passport is for the company he was working for prior to joining company A.

Will she get the stamping done? If not, please give suggestions

Lawyer is right there isnt any need to file extension for your friends wife as her end date is same. According to me she shouldn't have issue in getting her visa stamped.

rxs_1234 said:
This is my friend's situation. He was working for Company A and now he started working for Company B. Company A did H4 for his wife but when he was getting H1 Transfer done to Company B, the attorneys for Company B say that there is no H4 Transfer required. The expiry date for the H1 applied by company A and B are the same (He is nearing his 6 year term). The reason the attorneys gave was that since the expiry date is unchanged there is no need for H4 again. She is visiting India and she has an appt at Chennai Consulate. The Documents she has are:
H4 Approval (Applied by Company A)
Husband's H1 Approvals for Company A and Company B
Also, Husband does not have the Stamping on the passport for either Company A or Company B. The stamping he has in his passport is for the company he was working for prior to joining company A.

Will she get the stamping done? If not, please give suggestions