H4 registered love marriage against parent wish- No pictures

Apple001

I am a Nepali citizen in US on H1B. My girl friend is an Indian citizen living in India.
Our parents are against this marriage. I need to get married to her and get her to US on H4. For this
1) I cannot stay in India for too long.
2) Won't have good pictures of either ceremony as this will against parents wish. Only few friends will be present.

My options

Special Marriage Act- We need to go to the marriage registrar and file a case and there is a wait period for
30 days and after that it takes another week to get the certificate

Problems
a) I need to stay in India for 40 days approximate
b) We don't have proper wedding pitures. Just few taken in courts

Hindu Marriage Act- We both are Hindus. So, get marriage done in a temple in presense of few friends and then get the marriage certificate on that basis.
Takes another week after that .

Problems
a) We won't have people in this wedding except few friends. So, we won't have good pcitures, invitation, presence of relatives.
How can this be tackled when it comes to filing for H4?

TO me second option is better as I don't have to stay in India for long. But will pictures of such a ceremony in a temple with few friends work in the consulate for H4??

Has someone been in similar situation? Any advices?

If you can provide proof of a legal marriage via a legal document and a few pictures you should be fine. The limitations imposed on H-4 holders are such that there aren't thousands of aliens engaging in fraudulent marriages just to come to the US and not be able to work. :)

Do you think the pictures with just few friends with this marriage in temple will be sufficient? Will they ask for any other proofs?